Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rémy has a relegation release clause worth less than the £8m the club have paid for him.

Not sure if that means zero though..... maybe Arry will spout off to the press how much it is....... no, didnt think so.

No it's £0, he can leave for free should they go down.

He'll end up in turkey if they do.

He is probably more than happy with his contract, seems like it was a move motivated by money. Really hope the bubble pops at QPR and they go down, but can see Redknapp keeping them up.

99% of all football transfers are related to money.

Everyone who comes here does so for more money. They're not coming here for the trophies or the weather ffs.

OK, so we offered less than QPR on this one. Life's a bitch. Boo fucking hoo, move on.

He is probably more than happy with his contract, seems like it was a move motivated by money. Really hope the bubble pops at QPR and they go down, but can see Redknapp keeping them up.

Everyone who comes here does so for more money. They're not coming here for the trophies or the weather ffs.

OK, so we offered less than QPR on this one. Life's a bitch. Boo fucking hoo, move on.

85% of all statistics are made up.

Missing out on Remy has not bothered me, no need to move on.

OK, so we offered less than QPR on this one. Life's a bitch. Boo f***ing hoo, move on.

Bollicks like. It's almost always a significant factor but that's not the fundamental reason many transfers occur. Do you think Cabaye would have gone to Brighton for more money? I think a lot of players would choose Newcastle over QPR, Southampton etc. if offered more money. I think many players would choose Spurs over us if we offered more money.

This saga pissed me off so much, was 'done' with football, so so fucked off and disheartened. I was adamant that was it, transfer window may as well close, we won't have a plan B.

Now this :lol:

Seen a few people mention that there's no way we'd go back in for him in the summer if QPR go down. If it's a free transfer, I really don't see why we wouldn't. Know this may be an unpopular view but I'd take him. :dontknow:

Seen a few people mention that there's no way we'd go back in for him in the summer if QPR go down. If it's a free transfer, I really don't see why we wouldn't. Know this may be an unpopular view but I'd take him. :dontknow:

I would and I think the club would too. Free and the chance to give him a nice wage cut :lol:.

I hear you, but I'd much rather Gouffran did amazing and we didn't need to.