Newcastle United 1 - 2 Everton - 02/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

They've been better than us in the respect that our defense is still all over the place most of the time.

So chuffed we've signed Debuchy like. They've, predictably, absolutely tormented us down our right side.

Everton are such a one dimensional team,  but the sort you can't deal with.

If you'd like to explain in detail how this is the case, go ahead, and I'll get back to you at full time - regardless of the result - to tell you you're wrong.

Nobody criticising Krul? Ball went in near middle of the goal and he jumped to his left before the kick. Should never go in if he stays where he's supposed to be.

You need to watch that again. :lol: :lol:

Pata's bang on. Was extremely predictable what was going to happen, as good a strike as it was.

Hop to the left. Watch it go past your right. Happens time and again in this league. Given was criminal for it.

Reina gave the perfect example against Bale at our place.

It doesn't matter if it's Neville's foot anyway, because he isn't control of the ball when he ploughs through the back of Shola - Shola positions his body to win the foul and put himself between the ball and Neville. Any other area of the pitch, it's a freekick. Insanely easy decision to make - the prick makes the wrong decision

Shola was already down and barely in control of the ball imo. As Yorkie says, I would be fuming if the same was given against us.

If you'd like to explain in detail how this is the case, go ahead, and I'll get back to you at full time - regardless of the result - to tell you you're wrong.

Yous like to go long  now and then so that means you are one dimensional lols

Attack looks threatening and we are actually getting some crosses in. The defence looks shaky as fuck, mainly because it's getting no protection.

It's stick or twist for Pardew. The next decision by him is vital.

Just me who thought Ameobi was decent? You're causing us problems every time the ball's in our box, especially in the air.

Shola is only judged on his mistakes, not on his overall contribution. I'm surprised you don't know that yet.

aye, and the fact he is the second weakest player out there. He can be having a decent game and still not bring very much to the table.

They've been better than us in the respect that our defense is still all over the place most of the time.

So chuffed we've signed Debuchy like. They've, predictably, absolutely tormented us down our right side.

That said, as ever, Perch is doing a decent job. Cisse is working hard but in no way should be playing Right Wing and defending so much.

That's because they're not one dimensional.

Diagonal ball to target man every time you get in the final third. Predictable but it works and adds excitement

To be fair though I'd be happy if we made such a system so effective.