Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 05/01/13 - post-match reaction from page 45

Dave

Why are some of your still typing on an Internet forum.  Don't you have to rush to St James' Park to get your opinion on TV?

Well it'd be easier than from Australia, wouldn't it.

Would love it if Pardew resigned on air. Would make up for watching this whole f***ing joke of a performance andcoverage.

But who would we get in?

Who cares?  Susan Boyle couldn't do any worse.

graham carr

No. Changing for the sake of change is stupid. It's what got this club into the position it's in today.

Ok, we could ge the bloke from Lille.  We could get Solskjaer.  We could go for Martinez.  Bilic, hell, even Ketsbaia.

Don't know anything about the bloke from Lille, Bilic or Solskjaer. Martinez is very inconsistant in my opinion. Ketsbaia has done well, but would there be any point in firing him at this point in the season? We're not going to achieve anything in the league other than survival (which I think we'll do under Pardew anyway). What gain is there in rocking the boat now other than for a truly outstanding candidate?

Why are some of your still typing on an Internet forum.  Don't you have to rush to St James' Park to get your opinion on TV?

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx284/TheWacoKidd/black_kid_whoa.gif

Would love it if Pardew resigned on air. Would make up for watching this whole f***ing joke of a performance andcoverage.

But who would we get in?

graham carr

No. Changing for the sake of change is stupid. It's what got this club into the position it's in today.

Ok, we could ge the bloke from Lille.  We could get Solskjaer.  We could go for Martinez.  Bilic, hell, even Ketsbaia.

Don't know anything about the bloke from Lille, Bilic or Solskjaer. Martinez is very inconsistant in my opinion. Ketsbaia has done well, but would there be any point in firing him at this point in the season? We're not going to achieve anything in the league other than survival (which I think we'll do under Pardew anyway). What gain is there in rocking the boat now other than for a truly outstanding candidate?

Because the boat's got a big fucking hole in it and is in danger of becoming a submarine.

Guest neesy111

But who would we get in?

graham carr

The players and fans look they need a change i.e. Sacking Souness for Roeder.  Was immediate to see the difference the players had in their step.  (We also had a big injury list then as well).

The symmetry with the defeat at Brighton last season was alarming. Sick of hearing the same old speel from Pardew after the game, "big players not on the pitch" is wearing very fucking thin now and I am really starting to hate the bloke.

The whole club is rotten to the core at the moment.

Holy shit, 2-0? Really? Jesus.

This was incredible. So incredible that I'm going to let it slide that you've implied that you're Bruce Willis.

:smug:

You happy to be Sgt. Al Powell then yeah? :lol:

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx284/TheWacoKidd/black_kid_whoa.gif

Fucking hell. Scrolling down the page, knowing this gif was coming in response to that post, was amazing. :lol:

But who would we get in?

graham carr

Because the boat's got a big fucking hole in it and is in danger of becoming a submarine.

Submarines are cool, though.

Seriously, I don't know. I don't think we'll go down with Pardew this season despite the absolute shit on display. Just don't want a knee jerk decision to be made about a manager.

No wonder the reserve players look so unmotivated by the way when all he ever talks about is how they're not good enough and we need other players back.

:clap:

He also gets slaughtered when he praises players that people on here think are shite though, so he can't really win.

Poor in the same manner as all our recent performances. We can't pass the ball through the midfield, and the build-up is very laboured.

With Meidi, Anita and Bigi in the centre is it any wonder.

But who would we get in?

graham carr

The players and fans look they need a change i.e. Sacking Souness for Roeder.  Was immediate to see the difference the players had in their step.  (We also had a big injury list then as well).

How did that turn out long term mate?

No wonder the reserve players look so unmotivated by the way when all he ever talks about is how they're not good enough and we need other players back.

:clap:

It's not exactly a lie though, I'm not condoning fully slagging them off in public but they aren't good enough.

It's basic psychology though man. Everything he says just excudes negativity and excuse making, it's bound to transcend through to his players.

Look at somebody like Wenger, who while sometimes deluded always has absolute confidence in his players and generally it works. Our manager is from the other end of the spectrum, he's no different to Souness or McCleish or all the other wanks who's entire management style is grim, depressing and sucks all life out of football.

utterly woeful, that.  Didn't look like we wanted it at all.  Should've had Sammy right and Obertan left so they could cut inside.  Shola, while unlucky to be sent off, barely moved at all.  Just went back to being "Strolla" and aimlessly trotting back and forth.  We again looked weak defensively.  Mike Williamson is taking the piss now.  Not only is his ability extremely limited, he is also shot to pieces.  Unbelievable that he actually ended the game as fucking captain when he is so mentally and physically weak.

Haha. As if you're an NUFC fan.

At as late as 5am in the morning it sure seems like I'm watching/listening to the games for some reason (almost every game for over 20 years).

Not like those soft types in the north east of England who have to wait until daylight to watch a game of football.

Holy shit, 2-0? Really? Jesus.

This was incredible. So incredible that I'm going to let it slide that you've implied that you're Bruce Willis.

:smug:

You happy to be Sgt. Al Powell then yeah? :lol:

Well Sgt Al Powell is the secret hero of that flick. He got to be voice of reason to John, although there were slight Magic Negro properties or whatever.

He got to say "Why don't wake up and smell what you shovelin'" which is the second best line in the flick.

Then he went nuts and just started shooting Germans. I mean...living the dream.

All I'm saying is....I'm more Al Powell than you're fucking John McClane.

You should have posted a youtube video where Father Ted told a Black Irish the time, or some shit.

Feel awful for the kids coming in. Tavernier, Dummet, even Ranger. Tragic seeing them thrown into that mess and being expected to produce.

There is no platform for them to step up to, its just constant fire fighting and plugging holes for a manager thats appears to be out of ideas.  And they are taking the flak.

Haha. As if you're an NUFC fan.

At as late as 5am in the morning it sure seems like I'm watching/listening to the games for some reason (almost every game for over 20 years).

Not like those soft types in the north east of England who have to wait until daylight to watch a game of football.

Cool. Now fuck off with your condescending shite against our fans :thup: