Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pulling him from the squad may mean that there's more to this than a pre-contract. There can't be a medical for instance as it would only have to be done again at the season's end.

Tiote needs to improve but what would motivate him to do so?

Bringing Sissoko in would be outstanding not just because he'd improve our general play, but presumably because we'd get a better Tiote out of the deal too.

Bringing in Anita has not made a difference and he plays the same role. If we sign Sissoko we'll have him, Tiote, Anita, Perch all cabable of playing the DM role. Too many purple players.

Sissoko is on another planet compared to that lot. Really suprised we've done this under Wenger's nose.

Bringing Sissoko in would be outstanding not just because he'd improve our general play, but presumably because we'd get a better Tiote out of the deal too.

Bringing in Anita has not made a difference and he plays the same role. If we sign Sissoko we'll have him, Tiote, Anita, Perch all cabable of playing the DM role. Too many purple players.

Sissoko is on another planet compared to that lot. Really suprised we've done this under Wenger's nose.

rather a lot seems to lately given our raiding of what was his backyard

Don't tempt fate Parky, not until the pre-contract's signed at the very least.

We got f***ing Pardew as a manager. While he is here I won´t hold any player as responsible for there eventually bad form.

What if they're shit? Is it Pardew's fault that Jonas has never been able to cross or that Shola is closer to bedridden than professional athlete?

What if they're s***? Is it Pardew's fault that Jonas has never been able to cross or that Shola is closer to bedridden than professional athlete?

Bit harsh that

(on the bed ridden)  :boomboom:

We got f***ing Pardew as a manager. While he is here I won´t hold any player as responsible for there eventually bad form.

What if they're s***? Is it Pardew's fault that Jonas has never been able to cross or that Shola is closer to bedridden than professional athlete?

Of course Jonas has never been able to cross. He's right footed and constantly played on the left. I, like you and everyone else on here, have no fucking idea if he crosses like Nobby Solano or Danny bloody Simpson until he's given an extended opportunity to demonstrate one way or the other.

So yes, Pardew's fault.

(And yes, I know he's played a game here or there on the right, I'm talking an extended period of time so a proper opinion could be formed)

Of course Jonas has never been able to cross. He's right footed and constantly played on the left. I, like you and everyone else on here, have no fucking idea if he crosses like Nobby Solano or Danny bloody Simpson until he's given an extended opportunity to demonstrate one way or the other.

So yes, Pardew's fault.

(And yes, I know he's played a game here or there on the right, I'm talking an extended period of time so a proper opinion could be formed)

Jonas can barely pass the ball 15 yards accurately, let alone cross the ball with either of his feet.

Still remember Jonas taking quite possibly the softest penalty of all time when we played Mallorca at Camp Nou.

He was decent for Mallorca, but his workrate and drive combined well with his other more talented but lazier attacking players like Güiza or Ibagaza

Pulling him from the squad may mean that there's more to this than a pre-contract. There can't be a medical for instance as it would only have to be done again at the season's end.

Pretty sure he'll be undergoing a medical before he signs anything.

Still remember Jonas taking quite possibly the softest penalty of all time when we played Mallorca at Camp Nou.

He was decent for Mallorca, but his workrate and drive combined well with his other more talented but lazier attacking players like Güiza or Ibagaza

Jonas has done well for us in his time here tbh, we've simply outgrown him in the last 12 months.

Jonas took a pen!? Fuck that.

Of course Jonas has never been able to cross. He's right footed and constantly played on the left. I, like you and everyone else on here, have no f***ing idea if he crosses like Nobby Solano or Danny bloody Simpson until he's given an extended opportunity to demonstrate one way or the other.

So yes, Pardew's fault.

Incredibly, his crosses seem to be worse from his right foot.

Guest neesy111

Of course Jonas has never been able to cross. He's right footed and constantly played on the left. I, like you and everyone else on here, have no f***ing idea if he crosses like Nobby Solano or Danny bloody Simpson until he's given an extended opportunity to demonstrate one way or the other.

So yes, Pardew's fault.

Incredibly, his crosses seem to be worse from his right foot.

Last time I saw him on the right wing he cut back in and crossed with left foot.  Mental.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes

What I meant on Sissoko: hopeful on pre-contract (free in summer), but if happens will try to persuade Toulouse to take small fee now. #Nufc

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More