Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People f***ing love being p*ssed off about what he says like. [emoji38]

Doesn't bother me one bit when it comes to angering me.

I find it more amusing than anything as you just know that his twitter will explode with vile abuse, usually from people who will want a picture and his aurograph if they ever bumped into him but those comments tonight are some of the best yet.

What the hell should he be saying then ffs? :lol: He's probably been asked what he can give to the team and thought that's a better answer than 'gutless loser with a craggy touch' or something like that.

Craggy is a new word for me, I like it.

What the hell should he be saying then ffs? :lol: He's probably been asked what he can give to the team and thought that's a better answer than 'gutless loser with a craggy touch' or something like that.

Craggy is a new word for me, I like it.

[/quota]

Me too. Paints a picture like a ball rebounding off a rock at an unexpected angle, gaining speed as it does. Father Dermot blasts a ball to Fr Ted, misses by ten yards rebounds off a rock and spirals into the sea: " See that Ted, that rock's got a Craggy touch, so it has." Craggy touch and/or Craggy Island pass.

Giving it the big one on french TV tonight about how Deschamps knows he's a winner, a fighter and never fails to give less than 100% commitment.

Dear me.

Not only deluded but a liar too.

Rafa was on the radio this morning and said he hopes to keep Sissoko.

Pfffffffffff

"Hes clearly just saying that to fetch the biggest prize possible for him"

"Must be mind games in case a transfer doesn't materialise to get the best out of him just like last season when he was made captain"

"Couldn't possibly be Rafa on the radio"

Wouldn't surprise me if we do, the big bids he wants from champions league clubs aren't going to come so it'll be down to whether we are willing to let him to to somewhere like Southampton for £10m or something

I'm not really surprised, he clearly rates him and you know he would tear up the championship if his head was right. That's why all this talk of 'get rid' or 'snap their hands off for £10m' is all shite basically. If we have to let him go, it will be for the right price only. He's still got 3 years left on his contract and he would be a key player next season.

I'm not really surprised, he clearly rates him and you know he would tear up the championship if his head was right. That's why all this talk of 'get rid' or 'snap their hands off for £10m' is all s**** basically. If we have to let him go, it will be for the right price only. He's still got 3 years left on his contract and he would be a key player next season.

Aye, if he hasn't totally gone in the huff at not getting a move.

After seeing the way this guy performed this season I'm not convinced his attitude if he has to stay will be any good.  On his day, when he can be arsed he is superb, few and far between though.  How many of those will he give us being made to say down in the championship?

I'll be very happy to be proven wrong by him.

I'm not really surprised, he clearly rates him and you know he would tear up the championship if his head was right. That's why all this talk of 'get rid' or 'snap their hands off for £10m' is all s**** basically. If we have to let him go, it will be for the right price only. He's still got 3 years left on his contract and he would be a key player next season.

Aye, if he hasn't totally gone in the huff at not getting a move.

After seeing the way this guy performed this season I'm not convinced his attitude if he has to stay will be any good.  On his day, when he can be arsed he is superb, few and far between though.  How many of those will he give us being made to say down in the championship?

I'll be very happy to be proven wrong by him.

Who cares if he goes in a huff? That won't do his international prospects much good. I trust Rafa to handle the squad expertly, any player not performing won't be picked. Also any player that is under contract will only leave at the price we decide, not Crystal Palace or West Ham.

Guest Howaythetoon

He has been agitating for a move for a long time now and was prior to Rafa's arrival a bad apple in the dressing room. That and he is a very very poor footballer so he can do one. Anything over 3m and we are robbing someone. Bye prick!

Would Sissoko be a massive player for us in the Championship? Of course he would be but only if he wanted to stay. A huffy Sissoko retained against his wishes isn't going to be good for his or team morale. If we hadn't been relegated he'd probably still have been pushing for a transfer.

I'd expect Rafa to say he wanted to keep Sissoko even if he didn't want to keep him. Saying he can leave lowers his transfer fee. We want the maximum fee possible so be an unwilling seller.

I hope he just leaves now, honestly. I rate him, actually I think at his best he is our best player, but I've heard enough of this guy's shit and hope we can just cash in now and he fucks off.

got the feeling on his debut- when he ripped Chelsea, after the game the Chelsea players asked him what wages he was on here, loll'ed him, and he never gave 100% again.

got the feeling on his debut- when he ripped Chelsea, after the game the Chelsea players asked him what wages he was on here, loll'ed him, and he never gave 100% again.

Thought we had signed the third best player in the world after that. He's never played like that again.