Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know it'll all go Cabaye. He'll get his move, 18month down the line he's at Palace or Stoke.

It'll go N'Zogbia. Jumps like the coward he is and realises he's no options but lower/mid-table. Preferably he gets another relegation under his belt, along with losing that precious France squad spot. Them he might realise what a bottling wank he is.

If no one bids that, keep him. He'd be a big asset in the Championship. He'll no doubt end up going for £10m or so but don't see a problem with us wanting £20m for a France international winger in his mid 20s who sees himself as a Champions League player.

The reactions from some on here you'd think he's worse than Obertan :lol:

He is still currently our best player imo. Townsend might be better, but too early to say if his last 5-6 games were just good form, or if he can actually perform like that over a longer stretch of time.

Sissoko might not be a likeable character, but aside from Ben Arfa and at the end of last season Townsend, he has been our best outlet the last years to make something happen on the pitch. Let's not forget that he also had a great end to the season, not only Townsend. His touch while not good is severly underrated on here (at least on the last ~10 pages or so :lol:)

Rafa made him captain. That tells me he rates him. Unless we can get what Rafa values him at, we should keep him until someone better presents themselves.

He is still currently our best player imo. Townsend might be better, but too early to say if his last 5-6 games were just good form, or if he can actually perform like that over a longer stretch of time.

Sissoko might not be a likeable character, but aside from Ben Arfa and at the end of last season Townsend, he has been our best outlet the last years to make something happen on the pitch. Let's not forget that he also had a great end to the season, not only Townsend. His touch while not good is severly underrated on here (at least on the last ~10 pages or so :lol:)

Rafa made him captain. That tells me he rates him. Unless we can get what Rafa values him at, we should keep him until someone better presents themselves.

He played 90 minutes in almost every game this season and scored one goal :lol: That's below par for a defender, never mind an attacking midfielder. He is one of the biggest reasons (player wise) why we got relegated, calling him our best or second best player is laughable.

Do you like the Transformers movies?

Not that I want to defend him but if I played under that set-up for three years - the constant lack of ambition, not fielding a competitive team and managerial appointments as inspiring as James Milner's future autobiography - I'd probably hold my hand up and say I want out too.

Sadly think he'll do well at a club where he's motivated and he isn't the only player capable of making something happen. Doesn't justify his lack of effort at times, but he's human.

Sadly think he'll do well at a club where he's motivated and he isn't the only player capable of making something happen. Doesn't justify his lack of effort at times, but he's human.

I think this as well but it would depend on him getting lucky with the right manager and a team with the right setup for him, i.e. a well drilled counter-attacking setup where he's not the team's only outlet or source of creativity.

He played 90 minutes in almost every game this season and scored one goal :lol: That's below par for a defender, never mind an attacking midfielder. He is one of the biggest reasons (player wise) why we got relegated, calling him our best or second best player is laughable.

Most assists this season, but that was too convenient to add to the arguement I guess. Feel free to name some names of better players in the squad though.

People hate him due to his persona, I get it. I don't like him either. To say he is a shit footballer though is just ridiculous and impressively contradictory as I assume many of his criticts are in the "trust in Rafa"-brigade - and Rafa made him captain of the team.

If no one bids that, keep him. He'd be a big asset in the Championship. He'll no doubt end up going for £10m or so but don't see a problem with us wanting £20m for a France international winger in his mid 20s who sees himself as a Champions League player.

He'll get booed if he stays, no doubt. Ironic as he was cheered off last match despite 0% change in his stance.

Most assists this season, but that was too convenient to add to the arguement I guess. Feel free to name some names of better players in the squad though.

People hate him due to his persona, I get it. I don't like him either. To say he is a shit footballer though is just ridiculous and impressively contradictory as I assume many of his criticts are in the "trust in Rafa"-brigade - and Rafa made him captain of the team.

Janmaat, Lascelles, Mbemba, Dummett, Townsend, Wijnaldum, Tiote and Mitrovic were all comfortably better, a few of those I'm not a fan of at all.

I don't care one bit about his personality to be honest, he can say he wants to leave however much he wants, if he had performed on the pitch I would have been happy with him.

It's a shame that chances created or successful dribbles don't secure you Premier League football. Maybe it is because stats like that aren't worth the paper they are written on.

Sissoko would have a successful dribble, but then usually end it by kicking the ball into the feet of an opposition player. The 'chances created' stat is unreal, you create a chance everytime you kick a football - anything could happen.

ONE goal for an attacking midfielder. ONE. Despite playing in nearly every game for 90 minutes

Spineless, arrogant and no end product to match his ego. He'll fuck off an rot on the bench for the rest of his career before moving to somewhere like Stoke or Wigan. Fuck off Moussa, you wont be missed.