Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't realise the Chronicle was a clickbait fanzine these days.

It's getting worse like. Hard to diffirentiate from The Mag half of the time.

"Rafa refusing to panic.  Here's why."

Click on it, hardly any quotes and just a load of filler, page crashes. 

f*** off. 

I like that "Spurs fans seemed convinced they had bought a top-class player". He's been exactly what most of us expected - a big guy who can run about a bit and isn't actually all that good at football.

30M is clearly fucking ludicrous, but I'd rather have him than nobody. I'd rather have somebody (rather a lot of somebodies) else, but if we were that desperate at the end of the window then whatever :lol:.

Sissoko is so poor man :lol:

Unreal that they sold Chadli and brought him in. Chadli despite not looking anywhere near as explosive and direct, always scored goals and got assists for Spurs. Terrible business.

So happy we got rid of Sissoko. Couldn't understand why anyone wanted to keep him here. He will be a permanent fixture on the bench for Spurs very soon, especially with Son emerging this season, there is no room for him in that team. Lamela, Erikson, Alli and Son are far more productive players.

Good thing they can sell him for £25m in January and not have to pay the rest of the £24m they owe us for him.

Spurs fans are fucking stupid. :lol:

Oh its ok lads we can sell him next season for £10M, don't worry about the repayments they will just not exist anymore. :lol: