Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Keep singing this lads name to the tune of  new kids on the block - right stuff...

Does this make me gay?

Totally

29/01/2013

by West London Sport

Harry Redknapp has tipped Moussa Sissoko to make a major impact at Newcastle.

The midfielder recently moved from Toulouse to St James’ Park in what Redknapp believes will turn out to be an excellent signing by the Magpies.

Redknapp was interested in Sissoko while Tottenham boss and made an enquiry about him after taking charge at QPR.

“Sissoko’s a fantastic signing. I’d liked to have got him but Newcastle have absolutely nicked him,” he said.

“The figures were very high but it still worked out cheap as there was no transfer fee. But he’s a good signing and I think Newcastle will do well with the players they have signed.

“He’s a real powerhouse and will be a really good player in England.”

29/01/2013

by West London Sport

The midfielder recently moved from Toulouse to St James’ Park in what Redknapp believes will turn out to be an excellent signing by the Magpies.

Redknapp was interested in Sissoko while Tottenham boss and made an enquiry about him after taking charge at QPR.

“Sissoko’s a fantastic signing. I’d liked to have got him but Newcastle have absolutely nicked him,” he said.

“The figures were very high but it still worked out cheap as there was no transfer fee. But he’s a good signing and I think Newcastle will do well with the players they have signed.

Like clock work.

Keep singing this lads name to the tune of  new kids on the block - right stuff...

Does this make me gay?

How does that song even work gay boy?

Does this make me gay?

How does that song even work gay boy?

Areeet homophobe!!. You just repeat mo mo instead of oh oh, then just finish with si-so-ko instead of right stuff.

Im always incorporating players names when im bored at work listening to the radio ha

29/01/2013

by West London Sport

Unlucky sackface