Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looked the real deal in the first half. I imagine he was probably a bit confused second half as the ball continually flew over his head.

If we get the tactics right, and pards give the creative players licence to actually play football, then this guy is going to be a beast.

Man of the match: Sissoko. Villa were powerless to resist as the debutant tore through the hosts' midfield during the first half, setting up Cisse for Newcastle's first and impressing hugely with his strength and vision.

:snod:

Think he will move down when he's more settled. Actually think he was slight off pace at times with the fast moving game, looked awfully tired in the end aswell. Think that role anita were deploying for a while as a box2box midfielder will suit him well. But as Pards is more of a hoof guy the Fellaini role might not be such a bad idea.

This is the 20m pound player Tiote isn't. :)

i've a feeling they could be very complimentary. i'm moving from getting rid of tiote to trying him behind sissoko/cabaye.

If he gets back to his best form then yeah but having said that i think Anita-Cabaye-Sissoko would be class also.