Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moussa is getting bigged up by Rafa; probably retains the armband? He generally relishes and rises when he's given full confidence - I hope he goes into pure beast mode today.

When did this enter the public lexicon, and from where? Is it a bodybuilding thing? Or MMA? Either way, this sort of thing must stop. I see it being used all over the place.

Everything Rafa is saying about Sissoko basically contradicts everything that the majority of supporters think of him

I never think for one minute he won't be on the teamsheet despite the general opinion of him. This is a fan site at the end of the day, you are always going to get armchair managers, if it was reflected by a manager like Rafa I might take it seriously.

Moussa is getting bigged up by Rafa; probably retains the armband? He generally relishes and rises when he's given full confidence - I hope he goes into pure beast mode today.

When did this enter the public lexicon, and from where? Is it a bodybuilding thing? Or MMA? Either way, this sort of thing must stop. I see it being used all over the place.

I hope it gets used more now that you seem to be so upset about something being "used all over the place"

Everything Rafa is saying about Sissoko basically contradicts everything that the majority of supporters think of him

:lol: think triggs and I may be the biggest Moussa fans on here.

[emoji38] think triggs and I may be the biggest Moussa fans on here.

Aye definitely [emoji38] I don't even think he's that good. Definitely not good enough for a decent Champions League team. I just don't see this apparent lack of commitment or work rate when he plays and I think the fact that no manager since he's been here has dropped him even when he's been poor in terms of productivity on the attacking side shows this as well.

[emoji38] think triggs and I may be the biggest Moussa fans on here.

Aye definitely [emoji38] I don't even think he's that good. Definitely not good enough for a decent Champions League team. I just don't see this apparent lack of commitment or work rate when he plays and I think the fact that no manager since he's been here has dropped him even when he's been poor in terms of productivity on the attacking side shows this as well.

He's a top player for us, we seem to only do well these days when he plays well. He's not world class or anything, and I think he's fine playing CL football for a team that isn't going to be winning it any time soon - but he's got pace, strength, and counter attacking ability that not many people have -- think he really needs to work on the smaller technical side and get his mind focused and right. I find that his inconsistency is really his main issue.

His best run of form for us since he's joined is when he's been given the focal point or when he's relishing being the man for the team. Seems Rafa has taken notice and has been making him feel like that.

I hope Moussa repays that confidence Rafa has in him today, because that way he played at Man City in the Cup last year...sweet lord.

He was dead on his feet in the 80th minute.  That's what we need to see, he showed great heart and desire and will for the team. Possibly the first time I've ever seen him like that for us. Just one of a few great performers tonight. You have to ask why the fuck he hasnt done this before, but you cannit change the past. Need to hope we get these performances from him in the next 4

Funnily enough I thought he was fairly gash tonight. Tried hard but gave it away almost every time, hardly anything came off. Compare and contrast with games earlier in the season when he'd put less effort in (and get slagged to fuck for it) but have many more meaningful contributions to our play.

Weird.

Funnily enough I thought he was fairly gash tonight. Tried hard but gave it away almost every time, hardly anything came off. Compare and contrast with games earlier in the season when he'd put less effort in (and get slagged to f*** for it) but have many more meaningful contributions to our play.

Weird.

I thought the same.