Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"It is true that since I came back from my holiday at the beginning of August, I have trained again with Newcastle, but as I am supposed to leave, I am training a little away from the squad, sometimes I am with them for smaller exercises, but for the important sessions, I am not there… Newcastle are asking for €40m for me to be transferred. Honestly, they are overdoing it, they bought me for barely €2m. That is why things are taking longer.”

Just get transfered and die you cunt!

He can't get transferred while the asking price is as obscene as that which is why he is still here

Will either stick to that crazy valuation and keep him for the season

Or lower the price on Monday and he will go late.

It will be the first one

Well, only die then.

Argh, I wish he'd just fuck off. Everytime he does an interview I despise him a little bit more.

Really hope it's Palace or West Brom he ends up at on deadline day, fighting another relegation scrap all season.

"It is true that since I came back from my holiday at the beginning of August, I have trained again with Newcastle, but as I am supposed to leave, I am training a little away from the squad, sometimes I am with them for smaller exercises, but for the important sessions, I am not there… Newcastle are asking for €40m for me to be transferred. Honestly, they are overdoing it, they bought me for barely €2m. That is why things are taking longer.”

Just get transfered and die you c***!

Such a cunt.

He'll leave, he'll go somewhere on deadline day as people start to panic.

We'll get between £25m-£30m for him.

We'll then have plenty of cash to either spend in January (if we need to) or Rafa can use it next summer to improve the squad up to Premier League quality.

We don't want him, nobody wants a player who doesn't want to be there, look at how little Berahino played after his melt down last year. The whole 'we want to keep him' is just to keep a hard sell attitude and bump up his fee.

Surely prices go up at the end of the window, not down?

If nobody has paid 35m for him all summer they aren't going to pay 40m on Wednesday man

We have probably missed our chance to sell him for around 20m weeks ago. He won't go for that now as there wont be enough time to spend the money

Carroll was probably a £20-25m striker but went for £35m when Liverpool got desperate.

:lol: The gall. Calling yourself a 10/10 player after the Euros, constantly stating you're a Champions League worthy player, then getting pissed off that your club values you as such. :lol:

What's that Moussa? Oh, we only bought you for £2m? My mistake, I forgot. We'll only ask for £2.5m. Fucking knobjockey.