Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronaldo is definitely the sort of person who wears black to a wedding.

He's basically reverted to pre Rafa days simply because some absolute prick who did fuck all to keep us up last season and is desperate to leave is now leaving, baffling like IMO.

I don't get the celebration like. Not like I'm sad but Ye kna. Just another sign we're a relegated club.

Yep. A relegated club who've made a massive profit when we should actually be spending a bit more money to ensure promotion.

We were obviously assuming that no one would actually bid £30m for Sissoko and that he would be staying until Everton got desperate. If the deal had gone through yesterday then things would probably be different, but come on man, no one would knock back £30m for Sissoko in the real world.

I'd just rather we kept our best players, tbh. If Mike Ashley pocketing £30m gets you hard, fair play.

His overall performance and contribution last season was shite, he vehemently doesn't want to be here, and he's taken a massive strop over not being able to leave which would instantly transfer to the dressing room and onto the pitch. I can't see why anyone would be unhappy about this transfer other than to be pointlessly contrary.

As fans we get nothing out of this, man. If he'd stayed we'd be a better side. It's not tough to figure out.

I don't feel like we'd be a better side at all for having a player on the pitch who publicly didn't want to be there like (and who the fans didn't want either). I don't see how that would rub-off well on the other players at all. And besides that, purely from a footballing perspective, I've never seen Sissoko play well against this level of opposition ever. He'd blatantly go missing in every match, especially when he's already in an absolute huff with the world for not getting his big move.

Even if that £30m isn't reinvested (I feel like it will be, fwiw) I honestly don't think we're worse off for him leaving, given the circumstances. It's maybe not something to celebrate, but it's certainly not something to bemoan.

How do you get a medical arranged in an hour?

You don't need to, if the deal is agreed in principal the medical can come later........at which point they can pull the plug.

They get until 1am.

Not surprised Spurs have come in. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for Everton; he'd be such a shit signing for them at that obscene price. He'd be itching to get away from the moment he got through the door.

I'd just rather we kept our best players, tbh. If Mike Ashley pocketing £30m gets you hard, fair play.

So would we all. But he doesn't want to be here. A player leaving, who doesn't want to be here, is great. Shame it's dragged on to this hour.

Exactly, reject £30m and we lose value over the course of the season and still have a wantaway cunt on the books when we go up.

Wanting us to spend £70m+ on players willing to come to the Championship in order to 'ensure' promotion is bordering on insanity as well.

Imagine if Spurs matched the bid and Sissoko decided to go there instead and Spurs decide to pull the plug at the last second f*** around.

This. Not worth the risk for the same amount of money Everton are offering.

Spurs £45M or suck on this Danny.

Be great if no one at Everton is telling him the Spurs bid is on the table and he only finds out about if after he signs.

Imagine the face in the press conference the next day knowing he missed out on cl football by an hour.  :lol: