Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Be great if no one at Everton is telling him the Spurs bid is on the table and he only finds out about if after he signs.

Imagine the face in the press conference the next day knowing he missed out on cl football by an hour.  :lol:

Honestly would piss my pants  :lol:

Be great if no one at Everton is telling him the Spurs bid is on the table and he only finds out about if after he signs.

Imagine the face in the press conference the next day knowing he missed out on cl football by an hour.  :lol:

Honestly would piss my pants  :lol:

:lol:

Does dampen the joy slightly knowing that he'll get his Champions league football (a couple of appearances off the bench for a season).

Chin up lad, he might still end up at Everton.

Ronaldo is definitely the sort of person who wears black to a wedding.

He's basically reverted to pre Rafa days simply because some absolute prick who did fuck all to keep us up last season and is desperate to leave is now leaving, baffling like IMO.

I wouldn't be saying owt, but it's being celebrated like it somehow puts us in a stronger position to get promoted. It really doesn't.

Guest neesy111

I'm still waiting for Everton to go £32m, because it's the only way they'll get Sissoko now. Equal bids, he picks Spurs.

Is that too much to ask for?

We hold the cards here.  All of them.

I'm still waiting for Everton to go £32m, because it's the only way they'll get Sissoko now. Equal bids, he picks Spurs.

We hold the cards here.  All of them.

That's 54 cards including jokers, folks.

Even unequal bids. If Moussa decides he'd rather go to Spurs then it's up to us wehter we accept it. It's why bidding wars are now more so about players wages than the transfer fee.

Just because they matched the bid, doesn't mean they will continue to match the terms.

Wasn't there talk of us accepting small installments? I'm gonna guess that has now changed.

This is nothing to do with promotion (although you could argue the benefits of this transfer), this is about having a laugh, on a plain old weeknight, at someone who mugged us off for the majority of his career here.