Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think the 12pm the day before a game is for it to be registered at the FA, not sure if it can be registered at the FA before international clearance is received but I'd imagine not.

Ths is turning into a bit of a cliff Yanga, but Debuchy of the situation is that it's been confirmed by Toulouse and so it should push on now all Sissoko.

After the recent recruitment drive Ashley clearly isn't Gouffran around. You want to bet against him? Well go ahead Haidara!

Ths is turning into a bit of a cliff Yanga, but Debuchy of the situation is that it's been confirmed by Toulouse and so it should push on now all Sissoko.

After the recent recruitment drive Ashley clearly isn't Gouffran around. You want to bet against him? Well go ahead Haidara!

Ashley wouldnt have invested so much in these french players if this season had Ben Arfa's good as last season....

Really want this one to go through so I can chill for the rest of the window. Anything else is a massive bonus.

Fair play to the board for going for it, didnt expect us to be so active, with as much quality especially with the clock ticking over the halfway mark.

Delighted. Can't wait to see the extra quality in and around the team.

Really want this one to go through so I can chill for the rest of the window. Anything else is a massive bonus.

Fair play to the board for going for it, didnt expect us to be so active, with as much quality especially with the clock ticking over the halfway mark.

Delighted. Can't wait to see the extra quality in and around the team.

Greedy cnut

Hope he signs, given that people are already talking like he's ours :lol: imagine the meltdown

His (former) club have confirmed it on their website, and there is a leaving interview with him on their TV channel in which he confirms he is looking forward to playing for us and says we are a great club. I'd say it's pretty much a done deal.

Debuchy said he was looking forward to see Remy in training the next morning.

What's your point?

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

AP on Sissoko: 'Perhaps'. #nufc

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

He did the same with Mbiwa and Gouffran. He has learned his lesson, not to talk about any potential signings until they are done and dusted.