Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

It'll come with experience. I think he's solid enough and you definitely get the feeling that he will only improve. Both him and Williamson were good, good effort from two lads that have never played together before (I don't think anyways)

He just came from france, where the play is slower tempowise and the forwards press less then in the EPL. Offcourse it will take some time to get things right in regards of playing in posession. However his defensive play often are very good and will probably be even better with time. Should get a reliable partner for him as Saylor again proves he can't be counted on (allthough I love him to bits).

Guest palnese

Like Sissoko, started out great, but has faded badly.

Still think he'll turn out to be better than Colo.

I think he's been pretty great on the whole, like. Better than our other January signings anyway.

:thup: I have personally been impressed with Debuchy the most but other than that he's performed than any of the others.

Oh aye, shit. Forgot Debuchy came in January. He's been the best followed by MYM.

Before he singed him he looked a strong fast decisive physical defender, one who loved to read the game win defensive battles and burst out from the back with the ball.. where is that player ?

I do not believe for a second that its the league he cannot cope with.