Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest pont-toon

Daily Mail saying pretty much the same , Arsenal considering to make a move

Groundhog day !

Where? there's absolutely nothing on the Daily Mail site..... also i don't know why everyone is switching on panic mode, for one its a very predictable story to make and also you will have to get a much better source than a John Cross piece before i start panicking.

final paragraph..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2265551/Arsene-Wenger-fears-Arsenals-Champions-League-prospects-Tottenham-points-ahead.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Fuck, I just thought "Wow, this might actually come off", so now I won't. I'm sorry.

A similar thing happened in the Reading game, I thought "Le Fondre, that's a very gay name", and he scored twice. I'm sorry about that too  :weep:

Guest ItalianMagpie

f***, I just thought "Wow, this might actually come off", so now I won't. I'm sorry.

A similar thing happened in the Reading game, I thought "Le Fondre, that's a very gay name", and he scored twice. I'm sorry about that too  :weep:

Are you saying that most of the disastrous season we're having is your fault?  :knuppel2:

reet lads.  In a bit.  Am off up Woolsington now with me shovel to help keep the runway clear.  Any other volunteers welcome.  I've got a full flask of coffee and a few custard creams. x

Chocolate covered Hobnobs and you might tempt me....