Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Pardew's quotes today make me believe he has no qualms about throwing the new guys straight in. It will depend on who has trained enough with the team in the next few days etc.

Most likely two to be dropped will be Shola and Williamson I would hope. Jonas as well depending on Sissoko's inclusion.

i don't even think pardew will start any of this weeks signings ,too late for them to fit into his plan for this game. as in shola up front and cisse right after ba left.

Hasn't he pretty much confirmed some of them will be thrown in?

has he ? hope so. i haven't heard him say anything about them yet.

depends, MYB has been here since tuesday so theres a good chance he'll start unless Pards prefers Saylor because of familiarity of playing with Colo.

Haidara isn't likely to start in the near future but when the el pops around again he'll probably get the nod for the league while santon plays in el (can only register one of the new boys and MYB is the best bet for that slot imho)

Gouffran is a hard one to call but I think he'll start while Sissoko has next to no chance of starting with only 2 days of training before the match (none sat he said in interview) 

Pardew's quotes today make me believe he has no qualms about throwing the new guys straight in. It will depend on who has trained enough with the team in the next few days etc.

Most likely two to be dropped will be Shola and Williamson I would hope. Jonas as well depending on Sissoko's inclusion.

Yeah what was it he said.. "I have told them all they are going to have to hit the ground running, no four or five games to settle in"

You know what makes me nervous? After the past week, Villa are there to be destroyed. It's absolutely on a plate for us.

If we win on Tuesday night then I can't see them winning another game until 5-6 games later when they play Reading.

Honestly if we win on Tuesday then there is no doubt in my mind that they are down.

Considering apparently Sissoko won't train till Sunday i think we will actually go like this.... ( although i wouldn't)

Krul

Debuchy Mbiwa Coloccini Santon

Cabaye Anita

Gouffran Marveaux Jonas

Cisse

I would still expect that team to beat Villa, our left side looks suspect to me though, neither Santon or Jonas have been on form recently.

Considering apparently Sissoko won't train till Sunday i think we will actually go like this.... ( although i wouldn't)

Krul

Cabaye Anita

Gouffran Marveaux Jonas

Cisse

think it might be Perch instead of Marveaux and Saylor instead of MYB

You know what makes me nervous? After the past week, Villa are there to be destroyed. It's absolutely on a plate for us.

If we win on Tuesday night then I can't see them winning another game until 5-6 games later when they play Reading.

Honestly if we win on Tuesday then there is no doubt in my mind that they are down.

Yeah we have to see it as killing off one of our rivals. If we can go there and beat them well it will surely send them down looking at their next fixtures and really kick the momentum from these signings into overdrive for us.

@lee_ryder

Souness stopped talking to local press at #nufc . Didn't last longer than a month. Local press is a manager's oxygen IMO

:lol:

You need them far, far more than they need you Lee.

Lee is right. I remember how Anal distroyed Sourness.

Guest Roger Kint

Krul

Cabaye Anita

Gouffran Marveaux Jonas

Cisse

think it might be Perch instead of Marveaux and Saylor instead of MYB

MYB has to play unless you think a debut v Chelsea is easier for him?

MYM will most certainly start. We know how Pardew values defence over every thing else and he'll know that he can cling to a 1-0 lead much better with MYM in the team.

I agree but also have the feeling that if Taylor is fit he might be swayed to go with something thats tried and tested. I'd like to see Mbiwa play fwiw plus Taylor has had a long hamstring injury so would be better to ease him back into it.

Shit sandwich time but I honestly wouldn't be adverse at going for something like -

Krul

Debuchy Saylor Colo Santon

Anita Perch/Bigi Cabaye

Gouffran Cisse Marveaux

Or

Same back 5

Anita Perch/Bigi Marveaux

Cabaye

Gouffran Cisse

If players hadn't settled in just yet, to the team or set up.

The key is getting Shola and Williamson out of the starting 11. Obertan too, especially if he isn't playing on the left.