Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

I think I might  put money on us to win? Am I crazy?

At these odds I'd say yep you're! Haven't really had the best record at Villa park recently and I think it takes a few games for the new guys to get settled in. Draw at best IMO

At these odds I'd say yep you're! Haven't really had the best record at Villa park recently and I think it takes a few games for the new guys to get settled in. Draw at best IMO

Even without any of the new signing I would have given us a good chance to win today. They are really that shit at the moment imo.

Have a meeting at 3pm (EST) f*** off.

I have one downtown (which is a 30 min journey from my office) at 2pm Mountain, so that gets in the way of things here, game kicks off around 12.45 my time. I've PVR'd it so will watch when I get home, but I can't stay away from the scores, however much I try.

1-0 NUFC. Marveaux to bend it on the top far corner, edge of the box, in front of our fans with 15mins to go. Nervous finish.

Hope so!

Added him to my fantasy team for a mere 4.3 coppers.

Have a meeting at 3pm (EST) f*** off.

I have one downtown (which is a 30 min journey from my office) at 2pm Mountain, so that gets in the way of things here, game kicks off around 12.45 my time. I've PVR'd it so will watch when I get home, but I can't stay away from the scores, however much I try.

:lol: Same man. I've only successfully done it 1 or 2 times. Generally I'll plan my day or week around it so I can shut the office door and watch the match / "do work" on the side.  Days like today, as busy as I will be in the afternoon - I may be able to shut the phone off, and just go into complete hiding. Probably won't happen today. DVR'd as well to catch what I missed.

Even without any of the new signing I would have given us a good chance to win today. They are really that s*** at the moment imo.

At Villa we have scored only 8 goals in last 10 visits and won twice!

We have won last time away from home 20 games ago against Braga in a pre-season friendly match!

On what grounds do you really think we have a good chance...maybe it's improved since the signings but before that?

:lol:

I think about stuff like this in the same way as Sunderland-related discussions. I'm so confident in our total superiority that it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I'm absolutely fascinated by tonight's game. Are you guys mainly bricking it, or really confident? Think that should be a poll tbh.

I think about stuff like this in the same way as Sunderland-related discussions. I'm so confident in our total superiority that it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I'm absolutely fascinated by tonight's game. Are you guys mainly bricking it, or really confident? Think that should be a poll tbh.

Oh, that post wasn't about our current situation on the pitch, it was about Merson saying Villa are a bigger club.

My head tells me we should win tonight, but I'm still shitting myself that we won't.

Confidently bricking it. Ask again at 6:45 after the team sheets are announced.

Confidently bricking it. Ask again at 6:45 after the team sheets are announced.

It is a strange mix, one moment I'm confident but then I remember...

:pardsgrin: :llorente?:

More excited for this game than I have been in a while though, looking forward to it.