Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I've tagged Mrs K into the article. She says 'he'd love to be manager - we'll just have to wait and see'. It's as much as she is giving away at the moment.

I can't believe how desperate the pair of you are, man. :lol:

Going to be Carver IMO. Ashley loves promoting from within no matter how incompetent.

I feel like if it was going to be Carver, Ashley would've just have appointed Carver manager and not caretaker. That said I'd not be surprised if I was dead wrong.

I've tagged Mrs K into the article. She says 'he'd love to be manager - we'll just have to wait and see'. It's as much as she is giving away at the moment.

I can't believe how desperate the pair of you are, man. :lol:

:D Not at all, man. She's just really canny and very approachable. :) She speaks so highly of Newcastle and the people that live here. :)

We have all this tv money that hasn't been spent. I'm guessing this will be laid to Ashley to pay back his interest free loan. Hopefully when the fat cunt gets his loan back , we can start operating as a club with ambition again!

We have all this tv money that hasn't been spent. I'm guessing this will be laid to Ashley to pay back his interest free loan. Hopefully when the fat cunt gets his loan back , we can start operating as a club with ambition again!

then he can just award himself dividends and still not spend anything

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1142089/ketsbaia-o.gif

fuck yes

I'm probably wrong but IIRC that moment was against palace, ironic if so and he does join.

Bolton wasn't it?

Favre's teams play a dynamic, quick and attacking minded football where ball possession and change of tempo alternate. This attractive style of play has brought results in every club he has managed. Furthermore, Favre is very skillful tactically, leaving his opponents struggling to penetrate his well-organized sides.

I didn't bother to put Favre on the vote list as I thought it unrealistic but he'd be my choice above anyone else mentioned by a mile.

Would be a strange move for him and his contract is 'til 2017 so he wouldn't come cheap.