Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Hoddle :lol: People advocating him while turning noses up at McLaren? (Not the same people probs)

His last notable spell as a manager was in 1998 wasn't it?

People are crackers mojo.

Career win Ratio of 40%  :lol:

Hasn't managed for almost 10 years  :lol:

Hoddle :lol: People advocating him while turning noses up at McLaren? (Not the same people probs)

Hasn't managed for almost 10 years  :lol:

I'm assuming it's a piss take like, anyone really thinking he'd be a decent appointment must be demented.

Was thinking the same thing regarding Hoddle. Why do people think he would bring success? He's been out of management as long as Keegan and Kinnear was.

Would rather have someone current even if it meant McClaren or Howe.

Hasn't managed for almost 10 year:lol:

Not a problem.  JFK anyone? :frantic: :frantic:

Excuse my ignorance...but I know very little about Tuchel and his wiki doesn't shout anything impressive.

What is it, about him, that has everyone excited? It's rubbing off on me but I have no idea why :lol:

N-O love forrins and hate Geordies m8s. Hipsters.

Excuse my ignorance...but I know very little about Tuchel and his wiki doesn't shout anything impressive.

What is it, about him, that has everyone excited? It's rubbing off on me but I have no idea why :lol:

Betting scam

N-O love forrins and hate Geordies m8s. Hipsters.

Can we not start a campaign like the Hitzfield one :D

no c*** has a clue who we're going for, but we have to hope carr is running the show basically....saw something before saying carr and charnley had "free reign" which might work

Charnley and Carr will almost certainly pick the new manager with Ashley having to agree.  Mort appointed Keegan and Llambias appointed up to an including Pardew.