Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Chronicle's piece about massive payoffs - can't help but think it's a deliberate ploy from the club to scare supporters into acceptance of staying with Carver.

Who'd be needing a massive payoff? Galtier or McLaren?

Carver, Woodman and Stone - all contracted until 2020.

Just frame them & then sack them for misconduct. Nee bother.

I think ultimately the club would prefer someone that is willing to have the three stooges as part of their staff. It's clear they hate handing out money.

I called this about 10 pages ago. It's such an obvious Ashley move and I reckon that's what could have scuppered any potential deal for Garde.

Despite Charver's warnings that if he didn't get the job full time here, he could quit to look for a full time job elsewhere, the flaw in that logic was the idea that anybody else would give him a job as manager. Based on what?

Chronicle's piece about massive payoffs - can't help but think it's a deliberate ploy from the club to scare supporters into acceptance of staying with Carver.

Who'd be needing a massive payoff? Galtier or McLaren?

Carver, Woodman and Stone - all contracted until 2020.

Why the fuck would you contract Andy fucking Woodman for 8 years?

Jesus.

Waiting until the summer for McClaren? I like McClaren, but that's just not good enough I'm afraid.

Very underwhelming isnt it.

Waiting five/six months for Steve McClaren. Christ. I don't hate the guy or anything but the only feeling that comes to mind is 'meh'. Literally nothing to be excited or look forward to with this club.

Apparently Sherwood has said he isn't interested in the job btw (according to Easy Ryder on twitter just now)

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Tim Sherwood on #nufc job (Talksport): "This one, for me, is not something I will be interested in"

LOL who does he think he is! :lol:

The guy is just so embarrassing. Those clips of him throwing his coat around last season man. Just an absolute idiot.

He's already turned his nose up at West Brom and Palace, so I don't know what the hell job he thinks he will get. He's a moron.

No one wants the guy here anyway.

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder

Tim Sherwood on #nufc job (Talksport): "This one, for me, is not something I will be interested in"

LOL who does he think he is! :lol:

The guy is just so embarrassing. Those clips of him throwing his coat around last season man. Just an absolute idiot.

He's already turned his nose up at West Brom and Palace, so I don't know what the hell job he thinks he will get. He's a moron.

No one wants the guy here anyway.

As his CV sits unread on Charnley's desk

Guest antz1uk

They're all doing my head in, I've got. Bets on tuchel,  de boer and galtier and they all gonna be fucked cos or carver getting x amount of games