Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They may have spirit, but I think top to bottom they have the least talented squad in the league. Could see them losing again and going on a long downhill tumble.

I hope you're right. I'd agree that they do have the least talented squad. Mind, that f***ing Hull squad that survived 4 years ago was dog awful and they stayed up.

They had an immense start though. I remember laughing when Geovanni scored an absolute worldy at Arsenal.

We'd have survived had he hit that ball a centimetre either side of where he did. :lol:

Best thing to happen to us in retrospect. The worst thing this time around though. We simply have to survive.

At the moment I would say.

Southampton

Villa

Reading

I think the final spot is between us, Southampton, QPR and Wigan. I'm only just hanging onto belief that we can stay up, I'm not expecting miracles, heck I'd take 17th now. I do think over all we are a good side, if we can get a CB or two in and hopefully someone to strengthen the attack then I can see us doing enough. The funny thing is that even a point today and win at Villa would have put us in a much better position. It doesn't look good for us at the moment but it really can just take one win, one against all the odds win to change everything.

At the moment and assuming no decent managerial change '

18, NUFC

19. Reading

20 Wigan

Even Reading, though, are showing better form than us...Villa will improve now and only Wigan look to be in as bad a run of form as NUFC. QPR will probably JUST escape.

Us v Villa decides it all now, But we need to sack pardew he has totally lost the team.

And lacks any ideas.Come on ashley we need rid of this imposter and excuse for a manager.

Hoots must be pissing himself laughing now. :frantic:

I'll bet he isn't. Their form (and goal difference) is worse than yours.

I'll bet he isn't. Their form (and goal difference) is worse than yours.

You're right if you only look over the last 6 league games, look at the last 6 home and away and we're the worst.