Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

I'd keep him until the summer and try to move him on then. No point letting him go for next to nowt in January when he's shown here can be useful to us in this division.

I think he is out of contract next Summer so I would think he would stay until then unless he gets a decent offer in January.

So good at this level.

This is it. He's looking great again down here, but he will never do this regularly in the PL.

Happy he has a use for us this season and scoring.

Right but he's also being managed better. His technique is above this level, he's showing that now. He wasnt before.

So good at this level.

This is it. He's looking great again down here, but he will never do this regularly in the PL.

Happy he has a use for us this season and scoring.

Right but he's also being managed better. His technique is above this level, he's showing that now. He wasnt before.

For sure, just doubt Rafa's magic can make him in to something he's not, which is an effective and consistent Premier League player. He needs a slower or lower league to flourish.

We're losing a player who wasn't playing for us, he's been available and clearly didn't want to play. Talking all summer about wanting to go.

Some people acting all high and mighty, going on like our very own Messi being sold is a travesty and anyone pleased is a "moron", "changing history" etc.

Nearly every game last season ended with us all frustrated at how little he contributed and how uninterested he looked. Claiming anything else is surely the history changing?

He didn't want to be here...we got a ridiculously over-inflated fee for him. Finding the humour in that doesn't make you a moron.

:thup: Get prepped for regular snobbery on any occasion Gouffran starts or points are dropped. The rest of us can get on with enjoying a successful campaign.

:lol: I'll be happy if he's never mentioned again...he'll be mentioned everytime Spurs play.

Enjoy Gouffran though, I hear he's a joy to watch :thup:

He is :bluf:

We're losing a player who wasn't playing for us, he's been available and clearly didn't want to play. Talking all summer about wanting to go.

Some people acting all high and mighty, going on like our very own Messi being sold is a travesty and anyone pleased is a "moron", "changing history" etc.

Nearly every game last season ended with us all frustrated at how little he contributed and how uninterested he looked. Claiming anything else is surely the history changing?

He didn't want to be here...we got a ridiculously over-inflated fee for him. Finding the humour in that doesn't make you a moron.

:thup: Get prepped for regular snobbery on any occasion Gouffran starts or points are dropped. The rest of us can get on with enjoying a successful campaign.

:lol: I'll be happy if he's never mentioned again...he'll be mentioned everytime Spurs play.

Saving my quotes there Pards?

Saving my quotes there Pards?

Ha, it stuck in the mind. Couldn't turn down such an opportunity following a second worldie.

Guest firetotheworks

It was another brilliant finish and as basic as he is, he's the best option we have there. Perez has been poor for a very long time imo, and obviously doesn't suit playing there even when he does have a good day.

Biggest improver?

Or maybe just a player who was misused badly because of his 'will do' attitude. You can't strike the ball that well three times in the last few games and call it a fluke. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets offered a new contract.

Yes - but he was clearly Pardewed but yet he received more criticism about it than probably anyone else. (In fact, it was quite a contrast to the treatment, on here, that the other Pardewed players were getting.) 

He was playing in Ben Arfa's place which probably didn't help his cause much.