Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Yes - but he was clearly Pardewed but yet he received more criticism about it than probably anyone else. (In fact, it was quite a contrast to the treatment, on here, that the other Pardewed players were getting.) 

He was playing in Ben Arfa's place which probably didn't help his cause much.

Was not advocating picking him ahead of HBA, but that's a lame excuse.

It's not an excuse saying it didnt help his cause, ofcourse it didn't. Thats beyond obvious.

Sorry, did he pick himself? :lol:

Eh, im just saying that clearly affected peoples frustration with him. Not that it was his fault. Whether you agree with it or not, it obviously wont help if people think theres a better option. Can't honestly remember if he got more flack than other players around then.

Yes - but he was clearly Pardewed but yet he received more criticism about it than probably anyone else. (In fact, it was quite a contrast to the treatment, on here, that the other Pardewed players were getting.) 

He was playing in Ben Arfa's place which probably didn't help his cause much.

LW was never Ben Arfa's place. Certainly not under Pardew.

It's not an excuse saying it didnt help his cause, ofcourse it didn't. Thats beyond obvious.

Sorry, did he pick himself? :lol:

Eh, im just saying that clearly affected peoples frustration with him. Not that it was his fault. Whether you agree with it or not, it obviously wont help if people think theres a better option. Can't honestly remember if he got more flack than other players around then.

Well, that, in essence, is what I was criticising: people's lack of logic towards his predicament.

And no, he certainly did receive a lot more flack than most players. I mean, after all, supposedly in place of fans' favourite, he played enough times.

Guest neesy111

Any other angles of his goal last night? There isn't even a replay on the Sky Sports website.

Only 1 camera was in operation yesterday.

Left-wing spot is definitely his unless Atsu starts really turning it on in training/off the bench. Don't mind that, either. Hopefully we'll invest in the wings in January, Routledge-style.

Wouldn't mind us going in for Judge again in January, he'll only have 6 months left on his contract. He can play central as well and I think Diame's spot needs more competition.

Never in my life did I think I'd say this, but the mighty Gouf has to start on Saturday :lol:

Feel dirty just typing it.

I know what you mean but he's been immense so far.

I lay the blame for his decline squarely at Pardew's door (and there's a good pile of shit outside that particular door already).

If you're an accountant and get told to go and work as a surgeon then it's inevitable you are going to look a bit average. Gouffran was never a defensive winger in a million years.

That melt Pardew needs publically outing for the fraud he is but he just keeps on getting away with it.

Never in my life did I think I'd say this, but the mighty Gouf has to start on Saturday [emoji38]

Feel dirty just typing it.

I know what you mean but he's been immense so far.

I lay the blame for his decline squarely at Pardew's door (and there's a good pile of shit outside that particular door already).

If you're an accountant and get told to go and work as a surgeon then it's inevitable you are going to look a bit average. Gouffran was never a defensive winger in a million years.

That melt Pardew needs publically outing for the fraud he is but he just keeps on getting away with it.

He's still playing as a defensive winger, just at a lower level