Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Quite an audible laugh let out then, I love him already tbh. Getting far too ahead of myself as well but I think he will be class for us.

Tbf before he played I said I reckon he will be a lot better than expected so I have always had over the top expectations.

Quite an audible laugh let out then, I love him already tbh. Getting far too ahead of myself as well but I think he will be class for us.

Tbf before he played I said I reckon he will be a lot better than expected so I have always had over the top expectations.

Tbf i was skeptical but he's exactly what we need, massively missed a bit of movement and such a selfless runner too.

Cisse will love him  :laugh:

Imagine him and Ben Arfa either side of Cisse!?

I was a little worried when reading he is strictly a forward or a right sided forward but in this game he was left, right, up, down, X, Triangle and Square.

Used both feet effectively, was quick and intelligent.

Basically I don't rate him and am certain he will fail.

Guest VanBarduck

Imagine him and Ben Arfa either side of Cisse!?

I was a little worried when reading he is strictly a forward or a right sided forward but in this game he was left, right, up, down, X, Triangle and Square.

Used both feet effectively, was quick and intelligent.

Basically I don't rate him and am certain he will fail.

;D

"It was a fantastic game for us," Gouffran told nufc.co.uk in an exclusive interview.

"The manager really prepared us well in understanding the importance of this game.

"We knew it was going to be a battle but we all wanted to come away from here with a victory and that's what we did. We battled hard for it and deserved the three points.

"We made a great start. To go two-up before half-time we felt pretty comfortable.

"However, we knew that in English football you can never relax because the team who is behind doesn't give in.

"Aston Villa pulled one back but we defended well and worked really hard for the result. This was a great lesson for us."

And Gouffran had a final word about the 2,500-plus away following which travelled to Villa Park and sung their hearts out throughout a memorable victory.

"They were magnificent, absolutely superb," said the forward.

"You just don't get that sort of support in France. It really helped us and was amazing to see. I hope they are like that every week!"

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130129/gouffrans-debut-delight_2281670_3058129

"It was a fantastic game for us," Gouffran told nufc.co.uk in an exclusive interview.

"The manager really prepared us well in understanding the importance of this game.

"We knew it was going to be a battle but we all wanted to come away from here with a victory and that's what we did. We battled hard for it and deserved the three points.

"We made a great start. To go two-up before half-time we felt pretty comfortable.

"However, we knew that in English football you can never relax because the team who is behind doesn't give in.

"Aston Villa pulled one back but we defended well and worked really hard for the result. This was a great lesson for us."

And Gouffran had a final word about the 2,500-plus away following which travelled to Villa Park and sung their hearts out throughout a memorable victory.

"You just don't get that sort of support in France. It really helped us and was amazing to see. I hope they are like that every week!"

:megusta:

Pardewisms! And so the deconstruction of flair and technical play begins ...

His key asset i think is playing on the shoulder and using his pace to latch on to through balls. We most likely won't see that too often if he continues in the role he played today but he is far more comfortable in that position than any of our other strikers.

Seems to be a competent player, but other than his hold-up play, work ethic & footballing brain, Obertan beats him in all aspects of the game. Although he hasn´t played a whole match for us yet, it proves for now at least that you can have all the talent in the world, and still not be good enough for the top level.

can see him becoming a higher calibre sibierski. many underwhelmed at his signing but end up really liking and more importantly, respecting him.

Can't remember anyone being underwhelmed with this signing tbh.

Seems to be a competent player, but other than his hold-up play, work ethic & footballing brain, Obertan beats him in all aspects of the game. Although he hasn´t played a whole match for us yet, it proves for now at least that you can have all the talent in the world, and still not be good enough for the top level.

Your piss taking attempts are not going to be appreciated mate.

It was ment as a compliment to him :lol:

Obertan is quicker, has a better first touch, better passing, better dribbler when he is turned on. Most often though he just doesn´t know how and when to use what - as Gouffran clearly does although Obertan is capable of doing everything Gouffran can better. IMO.

It was ment as a compliment to him :lol:

Obertan is quicker, has a better first touch, better passing, better dribbler when he is turned on. Most often though he just doesn´t know how and when to use what - as Gouffran clearly does although Obertan is capable of doing everything Gouffran can better. IMO.

Had a few mate?