Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Surprised by the negativity Menace. Thought he played well today and shouldn't have been take off. Would like to actually see him through the centre where he rates himself the best.

He is a decent option for the wing though, engages his brain when playing and has pace. Miles ahead of Shola/Campbell/Obertan. Think he is just wasted a little on the wing.

Guest neesy111

He really isn't very good tbf.

Would be nice if the manager put him in a decent position instead of forcing him into 3 different positions 1st half.

Guest neesy111

:yuno: Why alan always sub you Yoan?

Hasn't got up to speed in the PL I suppose. Cabaye kept being substituted in his first season too.

Not when were chasing a game.

One of those players that is putting a very good shift in for the team and you need players like this. He might not covet a lot of glory but he's been very important for us since signing.

He looks like he's had all of his direct play trained out of him. I still like him.

From his very first game at Villa Park he looked reluctant to take players on.

He set up the first v Southampton taking on a player

He looks like he's had all of his direct play trained out of him. I still like him.

From his very first game at Villa Park he looked reluctant to take players on.

He set up the first v Southampton taking on a player

I didn't say he'd never done it. For such a quick lad and playing out wide you seldom see him running at full backs.

Few blokes who sit behind me at the match hate this bloke like, constantly going on saying he's shite and was just a panic buy. Quite staggering to be honest. They were overjoyed when he was taken off yesterday.

Update - apparently he's no better than Obertan!!! Seriously, fucktards. Actually got into an argument with a few blokes behind them who pulled them up on it and their comeback was 'well you slag Shola off!!!' I shit you not.

I can't believe some of the posts on here. Slagging Gouffran out? As for not taking players on Ronaldo, I agree, but he's never been that type of player apparently either and I think he does quite well when he gets to cross the ball as it usually falls somewhere in front of goal and not in the crowd like Jonas and Santons left footed crosses.