The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Still not sure how a picture of a married bloke holding his arse open is going to make this team any better like.

Are their internet memes on the same timeline as their music?

:pow:

4-0  :lol:

Dear me things are going to be tough for Pep when he takes over, not sure if he is going to be able to hack it, what with him having £32m spent before he's even got there.

Dear me things are going to be tough for Pep when he takes over, not sure if he is going to be able to hack it, what with him having £32m spent before he's even got there.

I kinda feel sorry for him in a way, all the time he was at Barca loads of people wen't on about how easy it was for him managing the likes of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc and now he's going to the team absolutly dominating their league and in with a decent chance of winning the champions league.

I kinda feel sorry for him in a way, all the time he was at Barca loads of people wen't on about how easy it was for him managing the likes of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta etc and now he's going to the team absolutly dominating their league and in with a decent chance of winning the champions league.

He knew what he was doing.

Aye, my heart bleeds for the fucker.  :lol:

No point feeling that sorry for him, he chose.

Good buddy of mine, known each other since childhood, complete wankstain, posted this on FB:

Try arguing all you want about the quality of Spanish soccer, but this semi final shows how inflated they really are. Anybody that knows anything about soccer is not surprised by this result

American guy? Surprised he didn't go "Futbol".

Yeah he's one of us, unfortunately. He was that friend in our group who we all secretly hated, but is now in law school and banging some hot chick. Super nice guy,  lifelong friend, hate him so much.