Transfer deadline day

Stifler

So I took the day off for this  :idiot2:

really?  Seemed canny clear from at least a week ago nowt ridiculous was going to happen.  Becoming a bit of a parody now with it always being Stoke and Harry's club bringing in four or five mediocre players.

:lol:

You didn't actually though?

Ok not from work, I'm at university but I skipped school because of it. Really don't know why.

If I was one of his drinking buddies, I'd want nowt to do with him, playing for them c***s.

That's exactly what one of the lads said to him on the phone the other day. Told him that 20 years of friendship was ending here and Danny basically said he couldn't care less, it's a business!

Going from 18k to 30k a week is a massive difference and it could be his last chance at his age. He desperately wanted to sign for us until Llambias intervened. Shame really, I think he could have been useful.

If I was one of his drinking buddies, I'd want nowt to do with him, playing for them c***s.

If I was one of his drinking buddies, I'd want to keep going out and getting him fucked up, every day, and night, on his wallet.

That's exactly what one of the lads said to him on the phone the other day. Told him that 20 years of friendship was ending here and Danny basically said he couldn't care less, it's a business!

Going from 18k to 30k a week is a massive difference and it could be his last chance at his age. He desperately wanted to sign for us until Llambias intervened. Shame really, I think he could have been useful.

Ya don't end friendships just because he plays for that team, it's football ffs :) - might not like the fuckers but I have quite a few mates that are scum fans and haven't ditched them just because they go to watch that.

If I was one of his drinking buddies, I'd want to keep going out and getting him fucked up, every day, and night, on his wallet.

This. Keep him on the piss as much as fucking possible.

Ya don't end friendships just because he plays for that team, it's football ffs :) - might not like the fuckers but I have quite a few mates that are scum fans and haven't ditched them just because they go to watch that.

Aye, the lad who was speaking to him was just joking with him whilst also trying to persuade him not to. Reminding him how hard it'll be just to go for a pint round Felling without getting dogs abuse.