Newcastle United vs Anzhi Makhachkala - 14/03/13 @ 8.05 pm (ESPN)

Nobody

Even NW corner is pretty filled in compared to when I checked after work. Should be a canny atmosphere.

Looking forward to voiceover guy failing to pronounce 95% of their team and player names correcty. Still struggles with Yanga-Mbiwa.

They'll open Level 7 tomorrow.

Out of interest, how many seats are there in Level 7? I know it's not as simple as subtracting the pre 2000 stadium capacity from the current.

The stadium pre 2000 held just over 36,500. Then they added 15,500 extra seats with the introduction of level 7 but around 1,500 of those seats were in level 4 of the North West corner (under the sky boxes) meaning that the lower bowl of the stadium holds around 38k and level 7 holds approx 14k.

Looks like around 33k sold so far. Hopefully we can shift another 10k in the next 3 days.

bigger attendance = less chance of having to hear the irritable little radgies that usually frequent waffa cup games :thup:

I hate this, anti-sunderland chants every second chant :anguish:

Walking down the cobbles afterwards singing Geordie Boot Boys last time with a real emphasis on 'we are mental and we are mad' followed by a rendition of drunk and disorderly.

Proper nails.

bigger attendance = less chance of having to hear the irritable little radgies that usually frequent waffa cup games :thup:

I hate this, anti-sunderland chants every second chant :anguish:

Walking down the cobbles afterwards singing Geordie Boot Boys last time with a real emphasis on 'we are mental and we are mad' followed by a rendition of drunk and disorderly.

Proper nails.

How dare these people sing songs at a football match. Quite disgusting behaviour.

Clearly absolutely nee one on this board was ever young :lol:

They're bairns, man. Aye they might be irritants and they might sing anti-Sunderland songs but they're trying to get behind the team while having a laugh with their mates. That's what football should be all about and the more fun they have the more likely they are to buy a season ticket and pump money into the club when they're a little bit older and mature.

Just let the little fuckers enjoy themselves and the serious business of sitting in stoic silence only to shout "SHOLA MAN!" every few minutes can be reserved for Premier League matches ;)