Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

Don't agree with the Jonas rating although in the last 5-10 minutes he was immense!

As for Anita, I still don't think he's good enough. Seems almost better on playing as a fullback and centremid. He doesn't impose himself as much in the middle. Cabs was very average today.

Yeah, Anita was much better at fullback where his size doesn't count so much against him. Great crosses as well from FB.

That's what I feel. I mean I can't believe we have so much depth at fullback all of the sudden. Need to buy a DM in the summer and a winger to complement Benny and Cisse.

Did anyone just feel we were going to score? I always had faith, no lie.

Me too. But I always sort of have that "something's still going to happen" feeling.

We'd normally lie down knackered and blame Europe before. To see us going up to the last minute convinced me that it would come despite our lack of luck.

Did anyone just feel we were going to score? I always had faith, no lie.

Me too. But I always sort of have that "something's still going to happen" feeling.

Seems like when Cisse frustrates the life out of you there's always a late winner coming from him.

:lol: The guy's a total bastard, like.

lol js kidin obvs im gna score

Since the ref obviously didn't see it, can Risse be retrospectively banned for that? Or is it only fouls?

Wish he could be, but its probably for violent conduct etc only.

Thought that might be the case. Shame, little prick.

One of the best things about this result is that it means we can go all out against Benfica.

Us winning and the Mackems losing puts all of the pressure on them - we can go into it relaxed. We can go hell for leather against Benfica and try and scrape through - it's not beyond us to pick up two more wins this week.