Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

It's quite fun playing with the mackems on twitter. There's so much fury inside them ;D

This translates to their players and it's why they rarely win. Too worked up, concentration and focus goes out the window.

Which player do you fear the most from the mackems team?

Personally Wojciech Szczęsny if he's in good form i think he'll make it very difficult for us to score.

What?

Personally Wojciech Szczęsny if he's in good form i think he'll make it very difficult for us to score.

I don't get it :lol:

They will be talking about our game on Soccer Saturday after the break.

What did they say?

Let me guess: it'll be a draw (preferably 1-1) because we'll be tired from Thursday and Di Canio will have them riled up?

They will be talking about our game on Soccer Saturday after the break.

What did they say?

Let me guess: it'll be a draw (preferably 1-1) because we'll be tired from Thursday and Di Canio will have them riled up?

It was a bit shit, didn't talk about what the result will be, just took the piss out of Di Canio and licked Cisse's hoop.

What?

I'm lost too. Tried to find the original post to see if I missed out something but apparently it's gone.

:lol:

Praying that we dont have a huge slice of misfortune go against us in this. It is the only way I can see us losing. Unless someone rises to their bait in the first half and gets stupidly sent off.

That's my only real concern, especially with Howard bloody Webb as ref, if he decides he wants to be star of the show anything could happen.

They've only won 7 games all season and in 2 of those the opposition had a man (harshly) sent off early doors. They have 3 draws and 6 defeats in their last 9.

Meanwhile we've won our last 4 in a row at home, and have probably the best set of players since Pardew took over to choose from - everything points towards a comfortable home win....

one thing about tomorrow, regardless of the result; he has marveaux & HBA who are both not fit to play a full game yet are our 2 most creative players by a mile...so if he doesn't start say marveaux then look to change him for HBA in the second half he can fuck off like

kruls

debs  tayls  yangas  saidios

siss        tiotes

cabs

marvs            gouffs

ciss

destroy them...i'd be open to jonas for tiote simply 'cause tiote's a fucking liability, also can see the argument to put him as LB vs. johnson or to have him on the pitch helping sadio vs. johnson