Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Guest Roger Kint

One of the victims, Steve Wraith.

Steve Wraith has not been affected directly.

Steve Wraith is however upset, and condemns all forms off telephony terror.

Howay the lads.

Our very own Helen Lovejoy

I'm not nervous about this game at all for once. The pressure is all on them after last week's results and we've got our big guns coming back into the team at just the right time. I think this one has fallen just right for us. Although now I've said that we'll probably get a player sent off in the first 20 mins.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm not nervous about this game at all for once. The pressure is all on them after last week's results and we've got our big guns coming back into the team at just the right time. I think this one has fallen just right for us. Although now I've said that we'll probably get a player sent off in the first 20 mins.

Im only nervous about one of ours doing something stupid and getting a red like, always am though in these games.

Newcastle United fans could be arrested if they taunt their Sunderland rivals with fascist salutes, a police chief warns.

You don't think people would be that stupid, do you?  :idiot2:

I wouldn't discount it from certain sections of our support.

Newcastle United fans could be arrested if they taunt their Sunderland rivals with fascist salutes, a police chief warns.

Did you go to any of the european home games?

I did not. Why do you ask?

If you had then you would have seen some of the type of people that are stupid enough to do that kind of thing.

Anyone go to that Beardsley talk in at the Iona in Hebburn last night? Apparently everyone is fit bar Santon. Wonder if he just forgot about colo or? Also said Debuchy is our best player.

He's also a massive talker of shite.

If you had then you would have seen some of the type of people that are stupid enough to do that kind of thing.

Ah :(

Hope we don't see any of that shit tomorrow, that would be fucking shameful/embarrassing/retarded.

Im only nervous about one of ours doing something stupid and getting a red like, always am though in these games.

Yeah that's how I feel. Any derby can be a leveller between sides but essentially when things settle down we have the better quality and players to out play them, it's just the risk of someone getting sent off and giving them the extra chance like last October.

Hard to exaggerate how big this game is. Get a win and it near enough secures safety for you, and puts Sunderland completely and utterly in the shit. They'd be level on points with 18th placed Wigan, after playing 2 games more.