Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Maybe all those pubs opening at 6am should have a think about next season (if we're in the same league, of course).

Doesn't make much of a difference tbh.  People wanted to cause bother yesterday with or without alcohol.

Suppose you're right. Knacker jobs will be knacker jobs.

We were in Tlleys when it was all kicking off and 99% of the those causing bother were kids. 14-18 year olds with the odd exception. Standing with their tops off. Utter fuck tards man, nowt to do with drink.

Maybe all those pubs opening at 6am should have a think about next season (if we're in the same league, of course).

Doesn't make much of a difference tbh.  People wanted to cause bother yesterday with or without alcohol.

We were in Tlleys when it was all kicking off and 99% of the those causing bother were kids. 14-18 year olds with the odd exception. Standing with their tops off. Utter fuck tards man, nowt to do with drink.

It was like a fucking who's who of charver scum walking out of the ground all lined up waiting for the mackems where it kicked off.

Should have said hello.

Guest neesy111

I seriously can't get over the limp attempt that was by us.  I simply don't buy the fitness argument especially when 1/2 of the team didn't start v Benfica.

Pardew's answer to that was comedy genius tbf.

What was it.  Haven't seen/avoided any post-match stuff.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=92734.msg4349913.msg#4349913

Fucking hell.

I need to get a copy of his excuse book because it's got some crackers in it.

We were in Tlleys when it was all kicking off and 99% of the those causing bother were kids. 14-18 year olds with the odd exception. Standing with their tops off. Utter f*** tards man, nowt to do with drink.

Should have said hello.

Maybe I did  :shifty:

i knew i was too confident going in to this, and should know better than to expect anything from this crazy club of ours.

I just keep telling myself that for every derby defeat there'll be 2/3 wins. When i got home i found a copy of  a DVD, "Newcastle v sunderland the rivalrys" and there's about 8 fairly recent derby wins listed on the back. I think i've only experienced a similliar amount of defeats in the 37 years i've been watching Newcastle. Can't grumble too much. Pathetic non performance yesterday though.

If that was near the top of the Gallowgate-Milburn corner it was right by my mam. Fucking idiots.

I do like the fact that the tanned bloke looks like a maniac in one and level-headed peacemaker in the other. :lol:

Anyone near this rumpus? Was it handbags or did a punch get thrown

534946_10151539442721462_1734937261_n.jpg

77155_10151539442476462_1912071309_n.jpg

The kid is obviously a republican, probably he just had screamed "I SUPPORT A HEAD OF STATE DIRECTLY ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE!"

The man next to the girl is about to scream "f*** YOU, YOU REPUBLICAN PIECE OF s***!"

While the girl is screaming something like: "Hey! I'm in my period!"

In the second picture the lad with his mouth opened is saying something beginning with "A" ... Maybe: "At least you could support a strong presidentialist republic you prick, like France." The brunette in this one is like "f*** republics!"

The baldy one seems to be thinking: "None of these lads seem to know the f***ing truth. Viva Lenine!"

Kid on the bottom right is going like Heil Pardewhrër!

We were in Tlleys when it was all kicking off and 99% of the those causing bother were kids. 14-18 year olds with the odd exception. Standing with their tops off. Utter f*** tards man, nowt to do with drink.

Should have said hello.

I was in there also shouting abuse at the little scumbags. Embarrassing day all round really.

Anyone near this rumpus? Was it handbags or did a punch get thrown

534946_10151539442721462_1734937261_n.jpg

77155_10151539442476462_1912071309_n.jpg

The kid is obviously a republican, probably he just had screamed "I SUPPORT A HEAD OF STATE DIRECTLY ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE!"

The man next to the girl is about to scream "f*** YOU, YOU REPUBLICAN PIECE OF s***!"

While the girl is screaming something like: "Hey! I'm in my period!"

In the second picture the lad with his mouth opened is saying something beginning with "A" ... Maybe: "At least you could support a strong presidentialist republic you prick, like France." The brunette in this one is like "f*** republics!"

The baldy one seems to be thinking: "None of these lads seem to know the f***ing truth. Viva Lenine!"

Kid on the bottom right is going like Heil Pardewhrër!

:lol:

Personally it p*ssed me off seeing our Frenchies so friendly with N'Diaye (mainly the new ones). Did no-one tell them the importance of this match?

Have to agree with you on this like. Ben Arfa was all smiles with him walking off the pitch, absolute disgrace.

Could of done with this lad yesterday.

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1353971.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/danny-simpson-clashes-with-james-mcclean-356749732-1353971.jpg

I was thinking this earlier. Though, to be fair, only in hindsight - I think most would have said Debuchy before the match.