Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

i left the stadium at 5.30 and it was bloody like world war 3 out there !!!

:lol: hope you didn't get caught up in it :thup:

Why were you in the stadium so late?

He's Alan Pardew.

funny that.... i was fortunate to be in the Chairmans suite and i did make a comment to Pardew afterwards..i quickly shut up as Woodman gave me the stare...He is one big bloke !

Their manager should realise he is no longer at a Roman Fascist Rally and that his agressive taunting and gesturing have no place in this country, especially in such volatile situations.

They won 3-0. He doesn't need to realise anything except he's now a hero whereas last week he was a fascist cunt.

Newcastle Unite statement:

We were embarrassed and appalled by the behaviour of a minority of so-called fans who last night were involved in disturbances and disorder in Newcastle city centre after the match.

Newcastle United have been working with Northumbria Police, and will continue to do so, in order to identify all of the individuals concerned.

The Club will take the strongest possible action against those involved in the disturbances and will impose immediate lifetime bans on all those found guilty.

These deplorable individuals have no place at Newcastle United and bring shame on the Club and the vast majority of its proper, law-abiding, fans.

Their manager should realise he is no longer at a Roman Fascist Rally and that his agressive taunting and gesturing have no place in this country, especially in such volatile situations.

They won 3-0. He doesn't need to realise anything except he's now a hero whereas last week he was a fascist c***.

Aye, heard a quick clip on the radio this morning from one of their supporters after the game....

"Doesn't matter what he does or what happens from now on, he's a legend at this club"

:rolleyes:

We were embarrassed and appalled by the behaviour of a minority of so-called fans who last night were involved in disturbances and disorder in Newcastle city centre after the match.

Newcastle United have been working with Northumbria Police, and will continue to do so, in order to identify all of the individuals concerned.

The Club will take the strongest possible action against those involved in the disturbances and will impose immediate lifetime bans on all those found guilty.

These deplorable individuals have no place at Newcastle United and bring shame on the Club and the vast majority of its proper, law-abiding, fans.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a similar statement from sunderland re the in-fighting at their ground, or fireworks being indiscriminately thrown down into areas containing women and children. They'll just ignore it like they do the with pitch invasions.

:clap:

Just watched a longer video of some of the rioting/fighting and it's f***ing embarrassing. I just hate being associated with such pathetic behaviour. Total cringe.

It'll be the same sort of cretins who were arseholes to you when you were queuing at a turnstile that time.

I hope they can identify and ban as many of them as possible - will make for a more pleasant matchday experience for everyone in the future.

I'm getting all kinds of stick at work/emails from friends. Getting a bit boring now. No, funnily enough I've never punched a horse.

http://alsshop.co.uk/mailshottemplate/mags.jpg

....:lol:

Pathetic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to know they are still so small time. Raised a smile from me

Similar things were sold after the 5-1 to be fair.

http://alsshop.co.uk/mailshottemplate/mags.jpg

....:lol:

Pathetic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to know they are still so small time. Raised a smile from me

Similar things were sold after the 5-1 to be fair.

I believe our mackem friend is correct. They were equally as god awful.

Yeah don't see anything wrong the t-shirts etc tbh. They did just beat their rivals 3-0, it's a pretty big deal.

Can't begrudge them this one, unfortunately. Other than the 'Di Canio dines on a magpie'. Not for them being 'small time' or anything. It's just offensively bad. :lol:

This is still sinking in. I need to stay away from live football. As enjoyable as the weekend as a whole was, it just upsets me the more I realise I made it up for 180 minutes of football, of which I saw 1 goal, 4 conceded, 3 offside goals, and barely 45 minutes of football I can actually be proud of.