Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Personally it p*ssed me off seeing our Frenchies so friendly with N'Diaye (mainly the new ones). Did no-one tell them the importance of this match?

Have to agree with you on this like. Ben Arfa was all smiles with him walking off the pitch, absolute disgrace.

I posted about this in the Ben Arfa thread. Our captain went out of his way to shake hands with N'Diaye at the start of the second half, what the fuck was he doing man?

Personally it p*ssed me off seeing our Frenchies so friendly with N'Diaye (mainly the new ones). Did no-one tell them the importance of this match?

Have to agree with you on this like. Ben Arfa was all smiles with him walking off the pitch, absolute disgrace.

I posted about this in the Ben Arfa thread. Our captain went out of his way to shake hands with N'Diaye at the start of the second half, what the fuck was he doing man?

Going over to tell him he's going to give him his easiest game of the season probably.

Could of done with this lad yesterday.

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1353971.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/danny-simpson-clashes-with-james-mcclean-356749732-1353971.jpg

Everyone knows McClean is suffering 2nd season syndrome in the PL as the full backs who played against him last year have sussed his game out. Why we put Debuchy in who hasn't played a full game since Stoke was bonkers imo.

It probably shouldn't but it boils my piss that.

....and specifically about yesterday...

We were flat footed and key players looked empty but most concerning for me is the lack lof eadership and nous both on the touchline and on the pitch. We need to address that quickly to survive and longer term if we ever wish to progress.

I thought they were the second worst side at SJP this season, after Reading, but in the end they out fought us and both those teams walked off with the points. Johnson had one of his MOTD moments and Vaughan will never hit a ball as sweet again. We were robbed of an equaliser by rotten refereeing again - is someone bribing the officials we get ?

Their fans were disgraceful and cowardly as usual, throwing missiles etc into the crowd below and incredibly smoke bombs which could have badly hurt anyone including women and children. Their manager should realise he is no longer at a Roman Fascist Rally and that his agressive taunting and gesturing have no place in this country, especially in such volatile situations.

Whether people like it or not we have and always will have a higher than average percentage of knackers following us. It's an unfortunate circumstance of living in a poorer than average part of the country in a former industrial conurbation like Tyneside. There are far too many kids and blokes old enough to know better who are nasty, uneducated neanderthals who grew up with no positive male role models and who have nothing better to do with their time than cause trouble. It's a sad fact of working class areas everywhere. Most of these clowns won't even have been at the match. They would have just been hanging around looking for any chance to kick off. The result of the match was just the spark they needed.

Seeing that picture there of Simpson - we had everything you need in a derby that game - fight, some belief and we got a deserved point. Yesterday I'v never seen Newcastle perform that badly in a derby in my lifetime. Even the 2-1 defeats we showed somat - that was diabolical.

That ginger kid they brought on at right back was really struggling with Marv, Jonas and Sissoko. Of course we attacked him a few times then decided not to bother any more.

This. Fucking Colback was terrible and yet we didn't challenge him enough. In the end of the day we have no tactics, all we try to do is to cross and hope Cisse will score. On the odd occasion Cabaye will make an absolute wonderful pass but we are horrible offensively it's like they have no positional and tactical awareness offensively and ultimately it's down to Pardew. Should've been long gone months ago, now we have to live with him for at least another couple of months.

Seeing that picture there of Simpson - we had everything you need in a derby that game - fight, some belief and we got a deserved point. Yesterday I'v never seen Newcastle perform that badly in a derby in my lifetime. Even the 2-1 defeats we showed somat - that was diabolical.

I got to tell you, this team looked more disjointed than Brazil against England in Scolaris first game in charge for the team. Pardew has had 30 months to implement a footballing philosophy...

It probably shouldn't but it boils my p*ss that.

This. They didnt seem to have a fucking clue how important this game was. Not a clue. Should have been drilled into them.

0-1 would've been one thing, but 0-3? To a team that weren't particularly great themselves, with a shit manager? A very dark day for the club. It's been coming for a while under Pardew but I don't see this as a wake-up call because I dont trust him to turn things around. The mackems will never shut up about this.

Guest Howaythetoon

They deserved their win but fuck me, they didn't perform heroics to get their win or massively out play us to get the 3 points. The had a clear game plan and worked hard. The second and third goals were always coming, you could sense it. We were just a mess after about 50 minutes, no shape, no attacking patterns, no real defensive balance, no nothing.

Anyway, let them have their moment of joy. We've had plenty of joy from this fixture and sometimes you have to lose. Our reaction to losing though has been pathetic. People fighting in the streets, attacking horses, throwing bottles etc.

We really were sore losers and I'm afraid a large portion of our support and indeed city, can't handle their footy and drink it seems.

Embarrassing.

In fact I was more embarrassed by this than the result or performance. There really is no need to go on like that.

Has anything been reported about the Mackems fighting amongst themselves at the SOL watching on the big screen and chucking bottles?

Thought I'd just mention it. Doesn't make the knuckle draggers of ours any better, not that ours had been at the match in the first place. Annoys me that the public will believe that it was the fans at the game who have done this when by and large they were remarkably self restrained inside the ground only to come outside and see these idiots making their way to the ground to see what bother they could cause.