Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Game was basically lost when Gutierrez, who shouldn't have been at LB anyway, made a disastrous pass which they fed to Sessegnon who did the rest although I thought Krul should have made a better attempt at saving his shot - well placed but not too much pace on it.

Pardew was totally out-thought and dominated by Di Canio - his timidity as a manager there for all to see by his selection of Gutierrez instead of Haidara at LB and the usual yawning gap between m/f and attack. Off ball movement among the players is virtually non-existent and that made it easy for Sunderland to snuff out attacks....how many REAL chances did we create..??

Pardew showed his colours once again by bringing on Shola far too soon  - HBA did help when he first arrived as a sub but he was nowhere near as effective for us as Sessegnon was for them although we gave him far too much room in the middle.

The game was effectively over when Johnson got their second...we don't usually score more than once.......

Regrettably, this is probably the start of a period of being second-best in the worthless 'NE Top Dog' contest unless Pardew goes and is replaced by a better manager - Di Canio had clearly instilled belief and organization into his side, who played better than for months but we made it easy for them. Pardew has been exposed totally as a manager who is not god enough for our club...or any of the others he was with and who fired him.

Whether Ashley is bothered enough - or knows enough about recruiting a manager - to send him on his way is debatable and the small matter of scraping another 4 points is looming large .....

Exactly. He categorically stated after Benfica that Haidara would start Sunday, but then as time passed he realised that this would mean there would be no place for one of his favourites and so bottled the big decision. His own big mouth was  his undoing really, as having bemoaned our tiredness he couldn't really have left Gouffran out.

The scumbags that were responsible for the bottle throwing and bin fire lighting on Westgate Road were predominantly young kids. They stormed the Central Station via the car park an kicked the door off the Left Luggage office. (WHY? FFS?!!) I mean is it not bad enough that our 1st team have managed to disgrace Newcastle by putting on the single most abject performance against a Sunderland side that we have witnessed in many a long year? Do we somehow find there's a need to trash the city we love as well? How depressing is that?

Game was basically lost when Gutierrez, who shouldn't have been at LB anyway, made a disastrous pass which they fed to Sessegnon who did the rest although I thought Krul should have made a better attempt at saving his shot - well placed but not too much pace on it.

Pardew was totally out-thought and dominated by Di Canio - his timidity as a manager there for all to see by his selection of Gutierrez instead of Haidara at LB and the usual yawning gap between m/f and attack. Off ball movement among the players is virtually non-existent and that made it easy for Sunderland to snuff out attacks....how many REAL chances did we create..??

Pardew showed his colours once again by bringing on Shola far too soon  - HBA did help when he first arrived as a sub but he was nowhere near as effective for us as Sessegnon was for them although we gave him far too much room in the middle.

The game was effectively over when Johnson got their second...we don't usually score more than once.......

Regrettably, this is probably the start of a period of being second-best in the worthless 'NE Top Dog' contest unless Pardew goes and is replaced by a better manager - Di Canio had clearly instilled belief and organization into his side, who played better than for months but we made it easy for them. Pardew has been exposed totally as a manager who is not god enough for our club...or any of the others he was with and who fired him.

Whether Ashley is bothered enough - or knows enough about recruiting a manager - to send him on his way is debatable and the small matter of scraping another 4 points is looming large .....

Totally agree with you about that bit in bold. At one point half way through the 2nd half I was looking over at the two managers' body language as the ball was up at the Leazes end (yet again) and Di Canio was jumping around like a demented ape on acid, such was the fire in his belly. Then I looked at Pardew and saw him looking towards the midfielders just shrugging at them. But in a crisis situation, I guess that's about as demonstrative as it ever gets with him.

:(

If you zoom in to the horse's face, it is clearly rattled.

:lol: Bullshit, that Horse has kneepads and shinguards on. That f***er knows Krav Maga or some shti.

The horse would probably do a better job at left back than Jonas

Couldn't have put it better. Top post.

Completely ashamed and embarrassed by that. THE worst matchday in the last 13 years at least; way, way worse than Villa. I don't know what caused that performance whether it be complacency, Thursday night or Pardews general shityness but my god was it shameful. I have come close on many occasions but never ever have I been ashamed to be a Newcastle fan but tonight I am.