Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Guest P.Aimar10

Anybody been brave enough to look on RTG?  :lol:

Considering im not technically a NUFC fan Ill spare you guys the pain and go there myself to check.

Its basically 9000 seperate threads all about the game, dont know if theyre so excited they cant contain themselves to one thread, or just lack the brainpower to organize everything into one thread.. Its quite laughable how small time they are, I mean one guy even went ahead to make a thread called "Best day of my life" and then write "by a country mile" in it. Imagine if they ever qualify for europe xD

NilePowerRanger

Di canio's my type of MANAGER

NilePowerRanger

Di canio's a LEGEND LOOOL

Hows the career Nile?

Meh... he's now just gonna be to us on there what Chopra is to the Mackems .....  :troll:

Anybody been brave enough to look on RTG?  :lol:

Considering im not technically a NUFC fan Ill spare you guys the pain and go there myself to check.

Its basically 9000 seperate threads all about the game, dont know if theyre so excited they cant contain themselves to one thread, or just lack the brainpower to organize everything into one thread.. Its quite laughable how small time they are, I mean one guy even went ahead to make a thread called "Best day of my life" and then write "by a country mile" in it. Imagine if they ever qualify for europe xD

This lot are even worse than Espanyol fans. Way worse.

Would probably top myself if Espanyol put 3 past us, mind.

Guest P.Aimar10

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/758141912.jpg

:o

Mag V a horse

That's a meme right there. :lol:

Mag vs Police riding sunderland fan

Fucking 'rioting' though. :mackems:

A bunch of charver cunts embarrassing themselves and the club and damaging their own city for an hour or two. Shameful stuff, but not even close to rioting.

Hardly a fucking riot like more a few pissed up arseholes and more knobs there to watch more than anything

Ahh. That's ok then.

No of course its not ok its fkn ridiculous and I hope those done get banned for life but I meant more the over reaction on the news the term "riot" is way off the mark.