West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

Surely you lot have had enough luck against us this season already, I'm going for a 3-1 win to the Baggies.

A small footnote for those attending, Dave Matthews, West Brom kit man for 50 years died suddenly this morning, hope your fans will join in with the silence or applause for the celebration of a life dedicated to loyal service to our club. 

Surely you lot have had enough luck against us this season already, I'm going for a 3-1 win to the Baggies.

A small footnote for those attending, Dave Matthews, West Brom kit man for 50 years died suddenly this morning, hope your fans will join in with the silence or applause for the celebration of a life dedicated to loyal service to our club.

:thup:

Hard to say whether our lot will come out with their tails between their legs and roll over, as we have done previously here on too many occasions for my liking, or whether they'll get their heads down, attack and fight. If its the latter, I dont see why we cant win it.

Hard to say whether our lot will come out with their tails between their legs and roll over, as we have done previously here on too many occasions for my liking, or whether they'll get their heads down, attack and fight. If its the latter, I dont see why we cant win it.

To be honest, this is a ridiculously difficult fixture to predict and has been for a few seasons, we will without Mulumbu, probably our best player this season, your form is extremely inconsistent to put it mildly, but with Europe over, you should get to safety quite comfortably.

To be honest, this is a ridiculously difficult fixture to predict and has been for a few seasons, we will without Mulumbu, probably our best player this season, your form is extremely inconsistent to put it mildly, but with Europe over, you should get to safety quite comfortably.

Injured or suspended?

How's that nemesis Tchoyi doing? You won't be bringing him back for this game will you?

If your team turns up you'll take 3 easy points. We're shit, away from home we're completely shit.

I'm not optimistic for this but I don't think we'll do too badly here.

We could easily win this but after predicting Sunderland would crumble under the relegation pressure yesterday I'm keeping my mouth shut this time.

Injured or suspended?

How's that nemesis Tchoyi doing? You won't be bringing him back for this game will you?

Tchoyi was released last season, too inconsistent. He was awkward as he was the only one who knew what he was doing next, and sometimes he kept it hidden from himself!

Guest palnese

Whatever the outcome Saturday, I would be amazed if you were anywhere near the relegation trapdoor come the end of the season, what has happened to the French legion by the way?

:pardsgrin:

Whatever the outcome Saturday, I would be amazed if you were anywhere near the relegation trapdoor come the end of the season, what has happened to the French legion by the way?

I'm not so sure, if I wasn't an NUFC fan I'd put £5-10 on us going down because 20/1 is just unbelievable value.

We don't win away games of which we have 3 (you lot, West Ham, QPR) and our 2 home games are very tough (Liverpool, Arsenal).

I'm really concerned but I'm not going to let it take over my mind like I did last time.  If it happens, it happens.  I'm not getting much joy out of watching us anymore anyway, can't see the football getting much worse whatever occurs.

I'm not so sure, if I wasn't an NUFC fan I'd put £5-10 on us going down because 20/1 is just unbelievable value.

We don't win away games of which we have 3 (you lot, West Ham, QPR) and our 2 home games are very tough (Liverpool, Arsenal).

I'm really concerned but I'm not going to let it take over my mind like I did last time.  If it happens, it happens.  I'm not getting much joy out of watching us anymore anyway, can't see the football getting much worse whatever occurs.

Suppose 20/1 is fair enough though considering no team in our position now has ever been relegated from the Premier League.

There's always the chance we could be the first, but its not at all likely.

20/1 isn't to far off really, no team in our position now has ever been relegated from the Premier League.

It's not usually this tight, at all.  If Wigan win one of their games in hand there will be 2 points between 13th and 18th, must be almost unprecedented.