West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 20/04/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Fenham Mag

Elliot

Debuchy    Taylor    Yanga-Mbiwa    Haidara

Cabaye          Tiote

Ben Arfa                Sissoko                Gutierrez

Cisse

Harper, Perch, Anita, Marveaux, Gouffran, Campbell, Ameobi.

Think that's what we'll see provided everyone mentioned is available, maybe Marveaux ahead of Ben Arfa if the latter still isn't fit enough to start.

West Brom will probably be:

Foster

Jones    McAuley    Olsson    Ridgewell

Yacob          Brunt

Dorrans            Morrison            Thomas

Lukaku

Although they may fancy going for the jugglar and playing Lukaku/Long together in a 4-4-2, with Morrison dropping back and Dorrans/Brunt wide.

We're averaging half a point away from home this season. We've been a disgrace away from home, a complete soft touch for most of the league who've filled their boots.

Can't see that changing under this bloke and I think we'll lose. I hope I'm wrong.

West Brom will probably be:

Foster

Jones    McAuley    Olsson    Ridgewell

Yacob          Brunt

Dorrans            Morrison            Thomas

Lukaku

Although they may fancy going for the jugglar and playing Lukaku/Long together in a 4-4-2, with Morrison dropping back and Dorrans/Brunt wide.

I was Clarke I'd phasing Lukaku out, he's done his job and won't be there next season. Would expect Long too start.

They should play Long and Lukaku really, but I don't think they will.

They'd murder us.

Yanga-Mbiwa's pace will be key here, need a big game from him although that's probably a bit too much to ask from him atm. Saylor's going to get caught out badly.

Form .com:

Albion are currently on a three game winless run and have scored just once from open play in their last six games (four of their six goals in that time were from penalty kicks and one other was an own goal).

Doesn't sound like they're in the best of form either, and Mulumbu is a big miss for them...

Would be cool to see a midfield and attack of

Anita

HBA.          Cabaye.    Sissoko.    Marveaux

Cisse

But Pards will play Tiote, Perch etc. hold out for a draw and try and nick it in th e last 15 minutes. Fucking wanker.

Form .com:

Albion are currently on a three game winless run and have scored just once from open play in their last six games (four of their six goals in that time were from penalty kicks and one other was an own goal).

Doesn't sound like they're in the best of form either, and Mulumbu is a big miss for them...

And we are experts at breaking other teams bad form.