Alan Pardew

Mike

Must admit I still don't quite understand the vitriol :lol:

He may not be a particularly good manager and may delve often into his book of excuses (as 90% of losing managers do), but the genuine anger he seems to instil in the typing fingers of purportedly sane individuals is somewhat bewildering.

We'll stay up and hopefully move on to bigger things. Howay.

He may not be a particularly good manager and may delve often into his book of excuses (as 90% of losing managers do), but the genuine anger he seems to instil in the typing fingers of purportedly sane individuals is somewhat bewildering.

You still want him as our manager going forward? :lol:

I feel disgusted that this prick has put us through that.

I feel sick for Wigan, who had a game plan the players believed in, and they showed heart and passion to try to carry it out, all things Pardew is incapable of instilling in our players.

There can't be any way back for him from this. Can there?

I know there's still a long way to go in the two games left and we aren't safe - but after what happened in our game against Wigan in March and all the crap they spouted afterwards,  they can f*ck off and end up like Wolves and Blackburn for all I care.

Are you fucking cracked?

Team tactics are changing as we speak. HBA to start on the bench at QPR in case we need to equalise in the last 20 with emphasis on defensive shape without the need for transition. Solid point then over to you Arsenal. Do the job at the Emirates and its pants down, bend over for the finale if you promise to stop at three nil.

If better is available, get them in. All I'm saying is that I don't want to kill Pardew and his family in a dramatic display of my support for DA TOON.

Guest TheGreatBeardo

how does a point at QPR and Wigan lose at Arsenal make us safe?

Because you can't get 4 points from 1 game.

Have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that he'll be here next season.

“The eight year gives us that stability. If we go through a bad period we have to take it on the chin. We have to move on with that period. You can’t have roses all the way through eight years.”

If better is available, get them in. All I'm saying is that I don't want to kill Pardew and his family in a dramatic display of my support for DA TOON.

Neither does anyone else they just want him replaced going into next season.

Sincerely hope this doesn't get this fucking shithouse off the hook. This season has been an embarrassment and he needs to swing at the end of it regardless of where we finish. The fact Wigan have smashed the shit out of their self-destruct button tonight doesn't get this cunt off. Not even fucking close.