Alan Pardew

Mike

Long term fucking stability boys! Yahooo!!!!

Celebrating with a few beers the neet.

Long term stability, with zero chance of doing anything for the next 7 years.

I'll drink to that! That's what we know best after all.

Wish he had the foresight and dignity that he's clearly not up for the job and walked.

:lol: I don't even blame him tbh, he is what he is.

He's a fraud in the first degree, he'll happily ride the gravy train until he's thrown off it, easy money if you just keep nodding at Ashley. Why would he walk, he has no shame?

On the "affordable" part. I'd happily pay more money to watch the team if we we're challenging trophies and the top 4. Something we're never going to achieve with this bellend at the helm.

The club could afford to pay Ashley back, it's not about affordable football, it's about profitable football.

Relatively pleased that he's staying tbh. It was a terrible season but I'm happy to give him another year. If we improve the squad, we should be mid table to top 10 again.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/730195/83283128.gif

:lol: :lol:

:lol: What film is this? I can't remember and I could do with watching some glass-smashed-over-the-head type violent movie.

The Departed, I think.

Relatively pleased that he's staying tbh. It was a terrible season but I'm happy to give him another year. If we improve the squad, we should be mid table to top 10 again.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/730195/83283128.gif

:lol: :lol:

:lol: What film is this? I can't remember and I could do with watching some glass-smashed-over-the-head type violent movie.

The Departed, I think.

Really? I genuinely didn't recognise that bit. Hmmm, I'm losing my marbles. :hmm:

Makes you unique around here then

Guest neesy111

I'm worried about what Ben Arfa, Cabaye etc think of the owner's ambitions. I can't see players like that settling for mid table mediocrity, and rightly so.

We signed all Cabaye's mates and he still couldn't be arsed. Fuck what he thinks. He gets paid enough anyway to be professional about his job without pandering to him more.

:thup:

Start of season - the club were spouting the ambition 'Champions League'.........in a year that's reduced to top 10.  With the players we've got we should at least be pushing for top 6th - 7th.  All we are missing is a competent manager.  If I was Cabaye/Ben Arfa - I'd be off.  The owner has no ambition what so ever - so long as TV money is coming in he's happy.

Guest neesy111

Wish he had the foresight and dignity that he's clearly not up for the job and walked.

:lol: I don't even blame him tbh, he is what he is.

Yeap, a fraud and a good one.

Guest neesy111

No faith in him at all.

To be perfectly honest I don't think he is even capable of stopping us from going backwards, let alone moving us forwards. 

He won't change his ways now, when have you ever seen a manager change their principles of the game suddenly from one season to the next?