Alan Pardew

Mike

Anyone hear him on BBC Newcastle?  Was out playing taxi just before and heard part of his interview.

Regarding the Cabaye situation:  "If Arsenal want to do the player, they need to do it soon"

Learn to speak English properly you thick f***ing plank.

he is a dreamboat like

I hate this shit.

"Need a bit of perspective. AP is easy target, and he didn't do much wrong today in my view."

As if being a coach is just about turning up on the day, picking the team and making subs. He makes some poor selection choices, but go onto any teams forum and they will be complaining about selection choices. It's what happens in training day in day out that is the concern, that is why we are shit.

Exactly. The board are wank, but so is Pardew.

this first half is just the players minus pardew, he's been robbed of his ability to field a negative team and the lads on the park are trying to play positive football, they just don't know how to do after not playing it for so long

wanted that in there before anyone praises f***ing pardew for us being 0-0 at HT (with WHU creating the most danger mind you)

Fair point, but to me we look much improved either way. Obviously if he sticks Tiote and Jonas straight back in then it's a big mistake.

Much proved ffs :lol: We didn't create a chance in 90 minutes.

:lol: unreal isn't it. Ian's always "on the brink" of losing it with Pardew. That brink never comes though.

We conceded four fewer goals than the last match, that's a significant improvement. Next week we might even score a goal ourselves.

Let's not run before we crawl over here, Dave! We should be seeking to have a shot on goal, or maybe two, in December or so I would think.

this first half is just the players minus pardew, he's been robbed of his ability to field a negative team and the lads on the park are trying to play positive football, they just don't know how to do after not playing it for so long

wanted that in there before anyone praises fucking pardew for us being 0-0 at HT (with WHU creating the most danger mind you)

Fair point, but to me we look much improved either way. Obviously if he sticks Tiote and Jonas straight back in then it's a big mistake.

Not really true that, though, is it? Gouffran had two, Mapou from a corner, off the top of my head. We just didn't get any on target.

It's completely true, Gouffran had a shot when he was being closed down and a rebound from a mis hit cross. We made nothing, no amount of pedantry will make it untrue. 'Creating a chance' from a corner man :lol: It's just a ball into a general area that happens to land between two opposing players. Absolutely desperate stuff.

Guest icemanblue

wanted that in there before anyone praises fucking pardew for us being 0-0 at HT (with WHU creating the most danger mind you)

Not really true that, though, is it? Gouffran had two, Mapou from a corner, off the top of my head. We just didn't get any on target.

It's completely true, Gouffran had a shot when he was being closed down and a rebound from a mis hit cross. We made nothing, no amount of pedantry will make it untrue. 'Creating a chance' from a corner man :lol: It's just a ball into a general area that happens to land between two opposing players. Absolutely desperate stuff.

After reading that, which one of us is the pedant?

After reading that, which one of us is the pedant?

Both of us. We didn't create any chances :lol:

I respect him for wanting to play 2 strikers and was curious to see how it would work today but we simply don't have the right players for it. There's not enough width or delivery in the squad and we desperately need a second striker to link play effectively, Shola is just way too slow to be any good in that role.

He's such a negative bulb, makes Leonard Cohen sound like Daphne & Celeste.

Kevin Keegan in his programme notes against Spurs in the first home game of the 93/94 season said something along the lines of 'Watch out Manchester United we're coming after you!'; this misanthrope is content with a drab goalless home game against West Ham with no shots on target. He's already making Morcambe away sound like a daunting prospect.

Worst of all though is his constant lowering of expectations and attempts to talk this club down, as if we're a poxy tin-pot club festering in the lower reaches of the leagues. The sooner he leaves this club the better for all concerned.

He's such a negative bulb, makes Leonard Cohen sound like Daphne & Celeste.

Kevin Keegan in his programme notes against Spurs in the first home game of the 93/94 season said something alone the lines of 'Watch out Manchester United we're coming after you!'; this misanthrope is content with a drab goalless home game against West Ham with no shots on target. He's already making Morcambe away sound like a daunting prospect.

Worst of all though is his constant lowering of expectations and attempts to talk this club down, as if we're a poxy tin-pot club festering in the lower reaches of the leagues. The sooner he leaves this club the better for all concerned.

It all boils down to him not believing in his own ability. That's why he prepares an excuse to fall back on.