Alan Pardew

Mike

A shit manager who shouldn't be nowhere near a PL club. He gets far better players than WHU (and many others clubs in the league) but FORCES them to play utter crap. I can understand Cabaye's decision to go far from him.

I'm surprised it took this long tbh. Cabaye wanted out last year and he was right.

People still defending this bloke makes me sick. Idiots.

its better than the alternative, unless you like the idea of JFK in charge and relegation

How? It's going to happen with either at the helm.

I have repeatedly said I believe it to be a complete certainty under that senile old fools command if it comes to pass however I'm not so convinced it would happen with Pardew if he was being given proper support from board level-which he's not

its better than the alternative, unless you like the idea of JFK in charge and relegation

I'm of the opinion that Pardew in charge will lead to relegation. What's the difference?

Guest bimpy474

Alan Pardew: "West Ham came and played long ball football"

Match stats -

Long balls;

Newcastle: 44

West Ham: 38

Make him go away please.

Kind of ties in with the ESPN Stewart Robson thing about him telling people his teams play good football, when the reality is something else.

Alan Pardew: "West Ham came and played long ball football"

Match stats -

Long balls;

Newcastle: 44

West Ham: 38

Make him go away please.

Why isn't he confronted with things like this? Ever?

Nobody ever seems to ask him a straight question about anything...Charmed life.

I dont understand how we stand off players so often, Noble had the ball with no one within 10 yards several times today.

Downing nearly set up Nolan after receiving a throw in with no one around him. How is no one in our technical area up & shouting at the players as this happens? It cant be that complicated, let alone reviewing it after the game.

Tell you what,  there's been far more of a suggestion from the press, that he's under pressure, in the opening 2 games than their was all of last season.

I know its bollocks but its good he's getting a bit of presssure because he got far to easy of a ride from the press last year.

OK, we'll keep Pardew and have relegation then...

Do they need an attendant at their hot dog stand..???

Wonder if Mike offers him a contract extension to stave off the threat of Pardew leaving?

That's how crazy this owner/club is. Expect the unexpected.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Do no one get it. the mess in this club effects the players badly and it shows. I wouldnt lay anything at them, and tbh, feel bad for them.

Of course it does - it effected them badly last season when we didn't invest at all in the summer. People don't seem to get how ''morale'' effects footballers they just expect them to go out and play.

Though they still have responsibilities it's hard for anyone to escape the despondency Mike Ashley has created.

It annoys me intensely how in a post match interview the interviewer never challenges/argues points. They ask shit generic questions and get cliched answers.

Just challenge him on things directly, or is there a contract with Sky/BBC etc that says nice questions only?

Honestly I'm at the point where worst case scenario: we bin pardew and don't hire poyet, di Matteo or hoddle, JFK would still at least make the team give a shit. Have more faith in kinnear than pardew at the moment... And any JFK informants don't make that appear as advocating JFK as boss , the club and fans deserve so much more.

Tell you what,  there's been far more of a suggestion from the press, that he's under pressure, in the opening 2 games than their was all of last season.

I know its bollocks but its good he's getting a bit of presssure because he got far to easy of a ride from the press last year.

First manager of the year sacked is better business and far more interested then fifth or sixth at the end half of the season.

Yeah that's definitely true, I've heard a few people mentioning this. It might have only been talk sport but it was good hearing them pulling him up on the West Ham long ball accusation, as in "he's got problems of is own before he starts throwing that accusation out"