Alan Pardew

Mike

Lost 12 games since the turn of the year. Since November last year we've lost 21 games. Sack the living s*** out of him.

this, is there honestly still anyone on here who doesn't believe he deserves the sack based purely on his performance over the last year?  i know brett is one but is there anyone else?

would love to see a poll like

I can think of 3  :lol:

who?  inochi, ian w, brett?  i don't think ian w and inochi would keep the fella like they just seem to revel in being contrary (might be wrong)....someone else is a bit pro-pards, happy face?

By the way his performances from last season do deserve the sack just for the record, but i've just always maintained i wouldn't trust Ashley to hire someone to make me happy if he was ditched. Onnce decision was made to keep him, i decided to give him another season and another chance. So actually i do think in general Pardew's performances from last season should have earned him the sack under normal circumstances, but this club hasn’t got normal circumstances  :lol:

Talk about a contradiction of a post. If you are happy with a bloke you think should have been sacked , what difference does it make who is appointed?

Because there's a difference, if i was a Spurs fan i'd have wanted Harry Redknapp sacked and AVB brought in, however i wouldn't have wanted Redknapp sacked if they weren't looking to upgrade. In our case we wouldn't be looking to upgrade, it would be someone like/deffo JFK, so i'd rather stick?

I think you would be hard pressed to find a manager worse than Pardew tbh .

I've actually named our next manager in

my post if Pardew gets fired so i wouldn't say i'm hard pressed.

He certainly isn't worse. I would guarantee you wouldn't see the cowardly tactics and performances that Pardew has been manufacturing. 

Incredible that you can be so sure Joe would be better. Not sure what the basis is for that conclusion.

Have you watched us lately.  Good grief.

Lost 12 games since the turn of the year. Since November last year we've lost 21 games. Sack the living s*** out of him.

this, is there honestly still anyone on here who doesn't believe he deserves the sack based purely on his performance over the last year?  i know brett is one but is there anyone else?

who?  inochi, ian w, brett?  i don't think ian w and inochi would keep the fella like they just seem to revel in being contrary (might be wrong)....someone else is a bit pro-pards, happy face?

By the way his performances from last season do deserve the sack just for the record, but i've just always maintained i wouldn't trust Ashley to hire someone to make me happy if he was ditched. Onnce decision was made to keep him, i decided to give him another season and another chance. So actually i do think in general Pardew's performances from last season should have earned him the sack under normal circumstances, but this club hasn’t got normal circumstances  :lol:

Talk about a contradiction of a post. If you are happy with a bloke you think should have been sacked , what difference does it make who is appointed?

Because there's a difference, if i was a Spurs fan i'd have wanted Harry Redknapp sacked and AVB brought in, however i wouldn't have wanted Redknapp sacked if they weren't looking to upgrade. In our case we wouldn't be looking to upgrade, it would be someone like/deffo JFK, so i'd rather stick?

He certainly isn't worse. I would guarantee you wouldn't see the cowardly tactics and performances that Pardew has been manufacturing. 

Incredible that you can be so sure Joe would be better. Not sure what the basis is for that conclusion.

Yes, do you know who Joe Kinnear is?

The point is, he's not likely to be worse. Replacing one dinosaur manager with another isn't really what's required, but at least we're a step further along the road.

I don't understand where people think this upgrade on Pardew will come from when it comes to Ashley appointments. He shit all over Keegan and brought in JFK, he tried to salvage his near death with Shearer then shit all over him for Hughton, he then shit all over Hughton and brought in Pardew, probably a matter of time before he starts shitting again and JFK returns. His appointments have been woeful and generally downgraded.

Anyhow I didn't say he'd be better,  I said he'd be no worse.

I don't understand where people think this upgrade on Pardew will come from when it comes to Ashley appointments. He shit all over Keegan and brought in JFK, he tried to salvage his near death with Shearer then shit all over him for Hughton, he then shit all over Hughton and brought in Pardew, probably a matter of time before he starts shitting again and JFK returns. His appointments have been woeful and generally downgraded.

And yet you're happy with them

Guest icemanblue

The point is, he's not likely to be worse. Replacing one dinosaur manager with another isn't really what's required, but at least we're a step further along the road.

How will being a 'step further along the road', with all of the unrest that goes with it, help us to win football matches? If Kinnear is no worse, or better, than Pardew - what's the benefit?

I don't understand where people think this upgrade on Pardew will come from

doesn't necessarily need to be an upgrade, don't you see, all it needs to be is someone who understands the basics of passing football and that playing technical players in a non-technical system is doomed to fail because generally players who like the ball at their feet are not the ones who like to stand in rigid formation and  fear the opposition

I've actually named our next manager in my post if Pardew gets fired so i wouldn't say i'm hard pressed.

Poyet is available. He'd not cost much, would work under Ashley's constraints I reckon, and can definitely produce better football than Pardew.

He'll have to have a change of brain then. Poyet is prone to play very much safety first, even at home.

Did the Brighton fans not rate him then? Someone posted a link to one of their forums and they seemed happy enough.

How will being a 'step further along the road', with all of the unrest that goes with it, help us to win football matches? If Kinnear is no worse, or better, than Pardew - what's the benefit?

Because one more detestable cunt is out of the club?

Being one step further along the road to appointing a real manager. Read mrmorjorisn's post below yours for what is required.

I don't understand where people think this upgrade on Pardew will come from when it comes to Ashley appointments. He s*** all over Keegan and brought in JFK, he tried to salvage his near death with Shearer then s*** all over him for Hughton, he then s*** all over Hughton and brought in Pardew, probably a matter of time before he starts shitting again and JFK returns. His appointments have been woeful and generally downgraded.

:dowie:

Aye i've been so happy with his previous appointments that i never want to see him appoint anyone again hence why i'll just stick with Pards thanks.

Guest icemanblue

Are points awarded for that?

Guest icemanblue

Being one step further along the road to appointing a real manager. Read mrmorjorisn's post below yours for what is required.

Your first sentence didn't answer my question. Neither does his post. :lol:

I don't understand where people think this upgrade on Pardew will come from when it comes to Ashley appointments. He s*** all over Keegan and brought in JFK, he tried to salvage his near death with Shearer then s*** all over him for Hughton, he then s*** all over Hughton and brought in Pardew, probably a matter of time before he starts shitting again and JFK returns. His appointments have been woeful and generally downgraded.

Aye i've been so happy with his previous appointments that i never want to see him appoint anyone again hence why i'll just stick with Pards thanks.

He's the fucking worst one man:D

Actually Shearer was but at least he did that with the right intentions.

This is some fag packet maths, so feel free to correct me, but in Kinnear's 24 games we got 10 draws and 5 wins, 25 points.  In Pardews last 24 games we've got 27 points, giving him very slight point-for point advantage.  However, many of those points were from games which seem in the very distant past compared to how Pardew is performing now in his woeful recent record of both results and performances (Beating Chelsea 3-2 at home, remember that?)  Based on that, I'd say Kinnear would be better than August 2013 Pardew.

Your first sentence didn't answer my question. Neither does his post. :lol:

your question is nonsense given we can't win football matches now

He's the f***ing worst one man:D

Actually Shearer was but at least he did that with the right intentions.

Not only were the intentions different, but Shearer was a complete noob at management. Took a massive gamble and it failed. Pardew has been a below average knacker throughout his career.

This. I don't care if we finish 17th if it meant getting rid of this court of cretins. The less of them the better.

This is some fag packet maths, so feel free to correct me, but in Kinnear's 24 games we got 10 draws and 5 wins, 25 points.  In Pardews last 24 games we've got 27 points, giving him very slight point-for point advantage.  However, many of those points were from games which seem in the very distant past compared to how Pardew is performing now in his woeful recent record of both results and performances (Beating Chelsea 3-2 at home, remember that?)  Based on that, I'd say Kinnear would be better than August 2013 Pardew.

nah, you're referencing 2008/2009 kinnear not the utter fucking shambles that exists now

Yes, he's a shit has been manager but is no worse than the current manager. But he is not a coward unlike our current manager.

tommorrow night will be fun after we lose.

Nailed on loss...im taking wor lass.  Everyime she goes to the match we lose...champions league qualifyer...souness 1-4 at home to fulgam. plus many more