Alan Pardew

Mike

Hughton's main problem was that he wouldn't drop his kegs and bend over whenever Ashley told him to.  :kasper:

Strange argument to make now, considering we spent quite a lot of Hughton's reign calling him a 'yes man' for Ashley.

Time has shown us just who the yes man is now, would you not think ?.

both of them tbh, neither created a fuss and try to get on with their jobs.

Aye i guess Hughton not bullshitting and not being prepared to lose against teams like Man City before the ball was kicked, give him the edge for me like.

all managers bullshit and if thats a demand for a new boss to be completely honest then its going to be a very short list of managers available. Is a criticism I never understood, managers lie all the time thats part of football why get upset about it

5-1 wasn't good enough for Brett but 0-3 and 1-2 is. Thick as pig swill.

And getting dicked six nowt at home was even better.

:thup: Not sure if Brett is genuine or a wum.

I get called a WUM because my views are different to others? I don't like Hughton, i think Barton is a cunt who achieved nothing here and gets far too much arse licking from fans and i was happy to see us flog Carroll, three things which is like blasphemy to Newcastle fans whilst i absolutely love Ben Arfa, adore Cabaye and don't fancy seeing Ashley make another managerial appointment at this club. Genuine views of mine and I’m a lot more positive now towards our group of players as they do have genuine class amongst them which I still believe they can show.

This constant calling people WUMs is a relatively recent thing, not sure why it happens now. Does nobody any favours TBH, especially the people who hardly contribute anything themselves.

Guest bimpy474

I think Brett has messed up saying he was desperate for Hughton to be sacked. Contradicts everything he says about Pardew now for me.

Well i think wanting rid of a nice bloke who didn't lie to us every time he opened his mouth, had us beating teams by 5 and 6 in the Premiership. Not getting humped by Sunderland or getting battered at home. But wanting to stick with a bullshitter who has had us conceding the most we've ever let in the Premiership, losing the most game we've ever done. Having the worst run at home, being the first manager to lose twice to Sunderland in a row for nearly 50 years. And countless other outstanding fuck ups.

Well i can see perfectly why it would be Pardew over Hughton. If you were fucking retarded like.

Neither are very good managers, Hughton is more likeable. I didn't call for Hughton to be sacked, but I wasn't that sad about it either. He's overrated. Obviously we didn't forsee him being replaced by Pardew.

I know you didn't Ian, and tbf i think Hughton isn't top class at all as you say but i'd rather have him over Pardew, 100 times out of 100.

Hughton's main problem was that he wouldn't drop his kegs and bend over whenever Ashley told him to.  :kasper:

Strange argument to make now, considering we spent quite a lot of Hughton's reign calling him a 'yes man' for Ashley.

Aye i guess Hughton not bullshitting and not being prepared to lose against teams like Man City before the ball was kicked, give him the edge for me like.

all managers bullshit and if thats a demand for a new boss to be completely honest then its going to be a very short list of managers available. Is a criticism I never understood, managers lie all the time thats part of football why get upset about it

Exactly. It's incredibly naive to suggest otherwise.

Whether or not he lowers expectations to much is a slightly different argument, but again every manager either lowers expectations or raises them depending on what suits them publicly. Neither approach is related very much to reality.

Guest bimpy474

Aye but i fail to recall a manager who bullshits as much as Pardew, well Kinnear is a world champ like :lol:

I get called a WUM because my views are different to others? I don't like Hughton, i think Barton is a cunt who achieved nothing here and gets far too much arse licking from fans and i was happy to see us flog Carroll, three things which is like blasphemy to Newcastle fans whilst i absolutely love Ben Arfa, adore Cabaye and don't fancy seeing Ashley make another managerial appointment at this club. Genuine views of mine and I’m a lot more positive now towards our group of players as they do have genuine class amongst them which I still believe they can show.

well I agree on the Barton thing (and in retrospect the Carroll thing though at the time I was most displeased)

The bloke dragged us up from our lowest ebb and then little arseholes who spend their days rimming Alan Pardew and saying how upset they would be if Newcastle ever sacked a shit manager again have the brass neck to say "oh I wasn't arsed when he got sacked" or worse, "I was delighted"

Fucking ungrateful wankers man. Cunts like that truly have got the Newcastle United they fully deserve.

Guest reefatoon

I get called a WUM because my views are different to others? I don't like Hughton, i think Barton is a c*** who achieved nothing here and gets far too much arse licking from fans and i was happy to see us flog Carroll, three things which is like blasphemy to Newcastle fans whilst i absolutely love Ben Arfa, adore Cabaye and don't fancy seeing Ashley make another managerial appointment at this club. Genuine views of mine and I’m a lot more positive now towards our group of players as they do have genuine class amongst them which I still believe they can show.

http://i49.tinypic.com/34nscpf.gif

The bloke dragged us up from our lowest ebb and then little arseholes who spend their days rimming Alan Pardew and saying how upset they would be if Newcastle ever sacked a shit manager again have the brass neck to say "oh I wasn't arsed when he got sacked" or worse, "I was delighted"

Fucking ungrateful wankers man. Cunts like that truly have got the Newcastle United they fully deserve.

Morphogenic field.

I get called a WUM because my views are different to others? I don't like Hughton, i think Barton is a c*** who achieved nothing here and gets far too much arse licking from fans and i was happy to see us flog Carroll, three things which is like blasphemy to Newcastle fans whilst i absolutely love Ben Arfa, adore Cabaye and don't fancy seeing Ashley make another managerial appointment at this club. Genuine views of mine and I’m a lot more positive now towards our group of players as they do have genuine class amongst them which I still believe they can show.

So you don't want to see Ashley pick another manager...i'm guessing the reason for that is like you've mentioned a few pages back, you're scared of who'd we be lumped with?

So you'd like Ashley gone and a new owner picking a new manager? 

My point is, what makes you think a new owner would be any improvement on the current one?  You'd happily risk a new owner but not a new manager?

Guest neesy111

I can't remember another Newcastle manager that has turned in more pathetic performances as we have in the last year than Pardew.

The bloke dragged us up from our lowest ebb and then little arseholes who spend their days rimming Alan Pardew and saying how upset they would be if Newcastle ever sacked a s*** manager again have the brass neck to say "oh I wasn't arsed when he got sacked" or worse, "I was delighted"

f***ing ungrateful w*****s man. c***s like that truly have got the Newcastle United they fully deserve.

You think Southampton fans are still crying at Adkins treatment? We should have done the same with Hughton man, just said thanks very much but your not good enough, we are striving for better now. It's a cruel game but that's how it should be.

Come on Wullie, you're better than this. Don't see why you choose to be so bitter towards people for expressing an opinion different from yours.

Everyone was grateful for the jon Hughton did in getting us up, it's just that we didn't know if he was the person to take us forward. It's pointless to assess that opinion in hindsight because you don't like his replacement.

The bloke dragged us up from our lowest ebb and then little arseholes who spend their days rimming Alan Pardew and saying how upset they would be if Newcastle ever sacked a s*** manager again have the brass neck to say "oh I wasn't arsed when he got sacked" or worse, "I was delighted"

f***ing ungrateful w*****s man. c***s like that truly have got the Newcastle United they fully deserve.

You think Southampton fans are still crying at Adkins treatment? We should have done the same with Hughton man, just said thanks very much but your not good enough, we are striving for better now. It's a cruel game but that's how it should be.

You're the one claiming Pardew's doing a good job ffs.

Guest bimpy474

So you don't want to see Ashley pick another manager...i'm guessing the reason for that is like you've mentioned a few pages back, you're scared of who'd we be lumped with?

So you'd like Ashley gone and a new owner picking a new manager? 

My point is, what makes you think a new owner would be any improvement on the current one?  You'd happily risk a new owner but not a new manager?

How scary would it actually be seeing as Ashley picked the useless fucking lumpshit we have now. Kinnear picking it scare me though. Vinnie Jones in :lol:

Hughton is a better coach there is no doubt about that. He's one of the highest qualified coaches in the PL. He has a good knack with players and has continued to show this at Norwich.

dunno his time at Norwich hasn't exactly been impressive and its looking like he could be on his way before long

Guest bimpy474

Very true but Southampton back their choice we lots of Wonga (hahaha). Ashley wouldn't do the same, hence people worrying i suppose. We have a useless prat, i'd rather try someone else tbh.

Come on Wullie, you're better than this. Don't see why you choose to be so bitter towards people for expressing an opinion different from yours.

Everyone was grateful for the jon Hughton did in getting us up, it's just that we didn't know if he was the person to take us forward. It's pointless to assess that opinion in hindsight because you don't like his replacement.

Ian, you didn't want Hughton but you're happy with Pardew. You're a total joke.

Hughton is a better coach there is no doubt about that. He's one of the highest qualified coaches in the PL. He has a good knack with players and has continued to show this at Norwich.

dunno his time at Norwich hasn't exactly been impressive and its looking like he could be on his way before long

It's a very limited first 11 compared to ours.