Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Was v.surprising not to hear people turn on Pardew. I guess most just had the stuffing knocked out of them like at the mackem game.

There was lots of the type of standing up pointy shouty stuff you saw against Allardyce. Someone threw their scarf at him and it landed in the technical area. The kids in level 7 did the conga and sang about Obafemi Martins :lol:

I'm speechless. Gutless. From Pardew and from the team. My hatred normally would tilt much more towards Pardew. But the players were a disgrace that second half.

Hilarious that he felt the need to change that whole bank of 3 in midfield, like. Congratulations Pardew, it's only taken you this long to see what everyone else could see for God knows how long. :lol:

2nd half was so bad, it was laughable. :D  First off, starting off with 2 DMC's for a home game who offered no protection to the back 4 all game, which allowed Liverpool to waltz through at will. All bar Elliott today were shocking (keeper can't really be blamed) I really do fear for our Premiership safety now - so many echoes of when we went down 4 years ago.

If Pardew has an ounce of humility, he should resign - but he won't.

2nd half was so bad, it was laughable. :D  First off, starting off with 2 DMC's for a home game who offered no protection to the back 4 all game, which allowed Liverpool to waltz through at will. All bar Elliott today were shocking (keeper can't really be blamed) I really do fear for our Premiership safety now - so many echoes of when we went down 4 years ago.

If Pardew has an ounce of humility, he should resign - but he won't.

I can't excuse Elliott from blame tbh, I think a better 'keeper might have stopped one or 2. He only made one decent save. Everything else was right at him or in the back of the net.

Whole lot of them were dogshit, from top to bottom. And Pardew the worst of the lot.

Has anyone mentioned yet that they weren't even that good? Just a bit of quick passing and movement off the ball, men against boys.

I thought that too. They weren't that good but they didn't need to be. We pretty much beat ourselves.

Fucking what the fuck, absolutly fucking sick of this shit now.

What the hell is wrong with this club, nothing can be ok for over 12 mounts.

Luckily i have been in Sweden playing golf all day, so i missed this clusterfuck of a match.

Have recorded it, but deleting it now :yao:

Has anyone mentioned yet that they weren't even that good? Just a bit of quick passing and movement off the ball, men against boys.

I thought that too. They weren't that good but they didn't need to be. We pretty much beat ourselves.

They just passed the ball and moved, that's all they had to do. So, so, simple.

Disgraceful on all fronts. From that cowardly starting line up, to Jonas not bothering to track Johnson (and when Haidara asked where he was, the useless shit shrugged his shoulders), to Tiote and Perch not tracking their men and constantly going after the ball, to the ridiculous over-committing at the start of the second half, to giving up.

Something is seriously wrong when a team comes out like that, even if the starting line up was a joke.

They just passed the ball and moved, that's all they had to do. So, so, simple.

They just targeted the right areas to pressure and overload and us and broke at speed. I don't have a clue where half of our lot were for the goals, the lack of options we had on the ball was staggering.

Someone's just said on Twitter worst home defeat since 1925?

I couldn't remember the last time we got beat 5-0 at home never mind 6-0.

Didn't Ray Parlour score a hattrick against us in a 5-0 win? Or was that at Highbury?

No they weren't - just did the same thing each time - ball through the middle were our the midfield should be.

Pour la première fois de l'histoire de la Premier League, un club a aligné sept joueurs étrangers d'une même nationalité au cours d'un match de Championnat. Avec ses sept Français, Newcastle se souviendra aussi de cette rencontre pour cela. (Infostrada)

Guest bimpy474

Didn't Ray Parlour score a hattrick against us in a 5-0 win? Or was that at Highbury?

Highbury.

Guest bimpy474

The Birmingham 1-5 FA cup game when they were in the Championship always makes me shudder. Steve Bruce an all.

Highbury