Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Moyes to Man U, rather scared of what Martinez could do at Everton if he replaces Moyes :anguish:

Why exactly?

Because of the fact that he's been capable of making league one players Premier League players, he's extremely underrated around here, it's unbelievable.

And as for not having the right players, the Everton squad is a hell lot better than having to play Di Santo, Caldwell, McArthur, Stam, Ramis...

Give over.. :lol:

Moyes has had Everton play to the maximum of their potential for the best part of a decade, whereas Martinez has done less than his predecessor and only has them performing to the level they're apparently capable of for two months a season. Underrated my backside.

The Everton squad is a hell of a lot better because Moyes made it so on a shoestring, something Martinez has not shown he can do either.

Not disagreeing about the Moyes part whatsoever, I like him, don't know if he will be a success but he is definitely worth the chance. But if Martinez can get the Everton players playing then I don't see why he can't be a success.

As for the give over, I ask you to give me the names of the players you actually rate at Wigan and would have in a PL team?

Does he have it much harder than Bruce did - as the have performed worse under Martinez than Bruce. (I mean maybe something has gone on with funds I'm not aware of since Bruce letft)

Really hard to judge Moyes at ManU. I can see him there for a long time if it works out, but it's very hard to predict based on what he's done.

So Moyes to Man U, rather scared of what Martinez could do at Everton if he replaces Moyes :anguish:

Why exactly?

Because of the fact that he's been capable of making league one players Premier League players, he's extremely underrated around here, it's unbelievable.

And as for not having the right players, the Everton squad is a hell lot better than having to play Di Santo, Caldwell, McArthur, Stam, Ramis...

Moyes has had Everton play to the maximum of their potential for the best part of a decade, whereas Martinez has done less than his predecessor and only has them performing to the level they're apparently capable of for two months a season. Underrated my backside.

The Everton squad is a hell of a lot better because Moyes made it so on a shoestring, something Martinez has not shown he can do either.

Not disagreeing about the Moyes part whatsoever, I like him, don't know if he will be a success but he is definitely worth the chance. But if Martinez can get the Everton players playing then I don't see why he can't be a success.

As for the give over, I ask you to give me the names of the players you actually rate at Wigan and would have in a PL team?

I can't be arsed to do a Wigan squad assessment, but quite evidently their players are capable of playing for a lower Premiership side, or they wouldn't be there and neither would Wigan be in the Premiership anymore. Also, if you rate their squad so lowly, what exactly does that say about his transfer policy? Martinez is a decent man manager who appears to strive under pressure and plays a somewhat exotic brand of football, I'll give you that. In terms of results or improving a side over time he has a lot to prove imho.

Man U fans will demand instant success surely?

Moyes won't give them that IMO. He needs time, much like Fergie did.

This is where things could go very wrong for them, if there is any god, things will go tits up.

Why exactly?

Which regular Wigan starters are 'League One' players exactly? The man is leading his team to relegation, is a bellend, and looks like an eagle. If he goes to Everton, he will cover them in his mediocre management juice. Let it happen.

There's quite a lot of their players who are league one and championship level at best tbf. He's not leading them into relegation, if anything he has been leading them out of relegation for the past seasons.

Names and D.O.Bs of the League One players pls.

Why exactly?

Which regular Wigan starters are 'League One' players exactly? The man is leading his team to relegation, is a bellend, and looks like an eagle. If he goes to Everton, he will cover them in his mediocre management juice. Let it happen.

Ridiculous post considering youre sensitivity to Pardew getting any jip like.

Why exactly?

Does he have it much harder than Bruce did - as the have performed worse under Martinez than Bruce. (I mean maybe something has gone on with funds I'm not aware of since Bruce letft)

Has had a net transfer profit of over £10m over his seasons there and his league position doesn't tell the truth. Bruce 11th place was 3p better than Martinez best season when they finished 15th. It's not like Bruce did a great job there.

Why exactly?

I can't be arsed to do a Wigan squad assessment, but quite evidently their players are capable of playing for a lower Premiership side, or they wouldn't be there and neither would Wigan be in the Premiership anymore. Also, if you rate their squad so lowly, what exactly does that say about his transfer policy? Martinez is a decent man manager who appears to strive under pressure and plays a somewhat exotic brand of football, I'll give you that. In terms of results or improving a side over time he has a lot to prove imho.

That's the exact point I'm making, what's the point in having a discussion if you can't be arsed to make arguments that are valid. As for his squad, he hasn't been given enough funds, he has a net profit in transfers as stated above of over £10m in his season here. Before coming to Wigan they sold their best player in Valencia and an integral part of their team in Cattermole. It's not easy to replace them, yet he managed to sign Diame, McCarthy, Victor Moses, Maloney who have all been decent players for them and all of them for a combined fee of £3,5m. Obviously he made some risks with Boselli which didn't pau off, but that doesn't make him a bad manager does it?

Why exactly?

Sigh. I'm not sensitive towards any well-reasoned Pardew jip. I am a producer of Pardew jip myself.

This was regarding Martinez though. If you disagree, please give reasons as to why, rather than simply dismissing my post as ridiculous :thup:

Why exactly?

Sigh. I'm not sensitive towards any well-reasoned Pardew jip. I am a producer of Pardew jip myself.

This was regarding Martinez though. If you disagree, please give reasons as to why, rather than simply dismissing my post as ridiculous :thup:

:lol: