Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Truro's impending move follows League Two side Carlisle United having to play their next two home games at Preston and Blackburn - round trips of 114 and 198 miles - respectively as Brunton Park recovers from flood damage following Storm Desmond.

Which route does this journalist take from Preston to Blackburn? :lol: They're about ten miles apart.

Thought we might have offered Carlisle the use of SJP actually, probably the closest ground without them going into Scotland. They could have used Queen of the South's ground quite easily if the fixtures didn't overlap, that would have made a good future quiz question.

It's a bit of a shame because I tend to find that Carragher normally squeaks a reasonable amount of sense. Just absolutely thick, that, though.

Felt that this needs to be acknowledged :lol:

In other news, looking quite grim for Bolton :undecided:

£80K a week for six years to talk a bit on Sky Sports  :kasper: :kasper:

Thierry Henry 'looking forward to working at tournament close to my heart' after BBC confirm pundit will be on Euro 2016 panel

BBC Sport have confirmed Thierry Henry will be pundit for Euro 2016

Henry's contract with Sky allows him to work for anyone but BT Sport

BBC Sport have announced that Thierry Henry will be their star pundit for the European Championship.

The Arsenal legend is in the extraordinary position of being by far the highest paid football analyst in the UK with Sky — and yet still able to work for another broadcaster at a major tournament.

Sky were so intent on signing Henry a year ago that the contract stipulated he could work for the opposition — apart from BT Sport — at the Euros and World Cup as well as pocketing £4million annually for six years from Sky.

Henry impressed while working for the BBC at the World Cup in Brazil but has been criticised recently

Henry impressed while working for the BBC at the World Cup in Brazil but has been criticised recently

The 38-year-old former Arsenal striker has revealed his delight at the prospect of returning to the BBC 

Henry will join presenter Gary Lineker and fellow pundit Alan Shearer on the BBC panel for next summer's tournament in his country of birth.

Speaking after the BBC confirmed the move, Henry said: 'I really enjoyed the World Cup in Brazil and it was a completely different experience as a pundit rather than a player.

'I am enjoying my broadcasting work and look forward to being part of the BBC’s team, covering some of the great matches featuring Europe’s best players.

'It is a tournament that is very close to my heart, having won it 15 years ago, and the fact it is being held in France will make it an extra special experience.'

Philip Bernie, Head of TV Sport for the BBC, added: 'We are delighted to have Thierry as part of the BBC team in Paris. He will bring a real insight into what is required to win this tournament and also what it’s like to be victorious at a major event on home soil.

'We believe we have assembled a very impressive team of international stars and Thierry will really shine alongside Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3361435/Thierry-Henry-join-BBC-Euro-2016-Sky-Sports-pundit-continues-play-field-UK-s-highest-paid-TV-analyst.html#ixzz3uU6RxHZG

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

£80K a week for six years to talk a bit on Sky Sports  :kasper: :kasper:

Thierry Henry 'looking forward to working at tournament close to my heart' after BBC confirm pundit will be on Euro 2016 panel

BBC Sport have confirmed Thierry Henry will be pundit for Euro 2016

Henry's contract with Sky allows him to work for anyone but BT Sport

BBC Sport have announced that Thierry Henry will be their star pundit for the European Championship.

The Arsenal legend is in the extraordinary position of being by far the highest paid football analyst in the UK with Sky — and yet still able to work for another broadcaster at a major tournament.

Sky were so intent on signing Henry a year ago that the contract stipulated he could work for the opposition — apart from BT Sport — at the Euros and World Cup as well as pocketing £4million annually for six years from Sky.

The 38-year-old former Arsenal striker has revealed his delight at the prospect of returning to the BBC 

Henry will join presenter Gary Lineker and fellow pundit Alan Shearer on the BBC panel for next summer's tournament in his country of birth.

Speaking after the BBC confirmed the move, Henry said: 'I really enjoyed the World Cup in Brazil and it was a completely different experience as a pundit rather than a player.

'I am enjoying my broadcasting work and look forward to being part of the BBC’s team, covering some of the great matches featuring Europe’s best players.

'It is a tournament that is very close to my heart, having won it 15 years ago, and the fact it is being held in France will make it an extra special experience.'

Philip Bernie, Head of TV Sport for the BBC, added: 'We are delighted to have Thierry as part of the BBC team in Paris. He will bring a real insight into what is required to win this tournament and also what it’s like to be victorious at a major event on home soil.

'We believe we have assembled a very impressive team of international stars and Thierry will really shine alongside Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3361435/Thierry-Henry-join-BBC-Euro-2016-Sky-Sports-pundit-continues-play-field-UK-s-highest-paid-TV-analyst.html#ixzz3uU6RxHZG

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nice work if you can get it.

Horrific...

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/400/amz/vivo/live/images/2015/12/16/4d107531-a166-4078-aa8a-119057ce166a.jpg

Distinct lack of 6 in a row on that. Stick it on there and it would sell like water in Sahara in mackemland

Ah, he walked past me on Northumberland Street yesterday, was wondering what he was doing here

'Keegan said something to me before the Liverpool game, but you'll have to buy the book to find out what it was'.

read it in the chronicle m8.

what was it? :lol:

Ah, he walked past me on Northumberland Street yesterday, was wondering what he was doing here

'Keegan said something to me before the Liverpool game, but you'll have to buy the book to find out what it was'.

read it in the chronicle m8.

what was it? :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kevin-keegan-well-smashed-head-10436228