Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

ajax fan died tonite in stadium when they scored 2nd goal, aint karma a bitch

Went on FB and seen this comment made by a Septic fan on a friends status.  Sums up those horrible c***s.

Awful comment but, and I am in no way condoning what that scumbag said, wasn't there a tweet put up on here over the weekend about a Newcastle fan laughing about a 9 year old Sunderland fan dying or something like that? You can't tar all the fans with the same brush.

Klaas Jan Huntelaar ‏@KJ_Huntelaar

Afschaffen die grachten! #Arena #AJAbar

Apparantly there are som deep trenches below the stands in Amsterdam Arena where he fell, Huntelaars tweet means something like "Remove the Trenches" I think, even though the google translate is "Abolish the Canals". Might be wrong though, since I don't speak Dutch

Guest bimpy474

Not sure removing anything would help someone falling 30ft on to their face. Unless it's made of sponge it's still going to take a life at worst. Remove the trench, grass it but if you still have a fella diving nose first into it.......well it's not going to end well.

Guest bimpy474

I assume that Huntelaar believes it would have made a difference with that tweet, maybe it's some weird design fail, like Old Traffords slope into bricks.

Aye i think he means well, point still stands unfortunately. There's not a lot any football club can do if someone is going to fall from a height like that. Been a few of them in the news at American Football or Baseball game lately. In one of them, one fan landed on another i think, lucky both were ok.

What can any club do, other than make the ground softer i suppose.

http://www.nettavisen.no/imagecache/parameter/?upsizable=true&action-resize&width=980&height=-1&url=http://pub.nettavisen.no/multimedia/na/archive/01245/ajax_124511816x9.jpg

If the pitch is at the height of the left plateau, then I'd say there would be a big difference.

On the other hand, when falling head first on concrete..

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/arsenal-striker-nicklas-bendtner-told-a-neighbour-shut-up-or-ill-rape-your-wife-sun/

The Sun have continued to dish the dirt on Nicklas Bendtner after news broke on Tuesday morning that the Arsenal striker had been arrested.

Bendtner was cautioned by police after the Danish international kicked in the doors to a gym and smashed a window at his apartment block in Bushey, London.

The struggling Arsenal forward tried to put the fire out on his latest controversy by posting an explanation of events on his Instagram account, however Bendtner’s point of view has now been long forgotten after Wednesday’s Sun reported the footballer told a neighbour “Shut up or I’ll rape your wife!”

According to the eye-witness, Bendtner and his friends knocked on their door, at which point her husband opened the window and asked what they wanted. That’s when they were abused.

The quotes in The Sun from the wife were as follows:

This has really scared me. My husband works night shift. Had not he already been home, I’d opened the door and thought it was him. What would they do if I let them in? Would they come into my apartment? The man had a foreign accent, but I can not say which of them it was. It is completely dark at night. I was shocked and have not been myself since.

Another neighbor, 65-year-old Stuart Stepsky, laughed at Bendtner’s apology on Instagram.

It is ridiculous. The pool closes at 8pm on weekends. He has lived here for five years. Do you think he should swim at one o’clock at night and was surprised to encounter a locked door? I want him out of the building, and I will make my point very clear to the landlord.

Meanwhile, the police have since confirmed that they’ve closed the book on this latest Bendtner incident, saying:

The case is closed on our part. There will be no trial or other charges by the police. I can confirm that the person in question was arrested and released again with a reprimand, which will also be listed on his record.

:lol:

Buttered bread is the answer here. It always lands butter side down.

People with butter on their face always land head first. The lucky few who don't, like the rest of us, start the day by plastering their faces in butter therefore have a better chance of surviving a fall.