Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

This must tear old Ron apart knowing one of his heroes has a cauliflower arse.

Me? :lol: I think Rooney's an amazing footballer with a very admirable winning mentality but beyond that I couldn't care less.

has this been posted yet?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/15/said-and-done-star-wars-ronaldinho

Mexico: Tigres coach Ricardo Ferretti – sent to the stands for abuse – feeling “no regrets” after cameras caught him hiding from the referee behind seats in the back of his dugout instead. “He was wrong, my gestures were not expellable, so I stayed. There was no disrespect.”

B_nW29cU8AAgqUC.jpg:large

:spit:

Guest antz1uk

would anyone take Dyche? i like him and think he's refreshing/honest etc but not sure what he'd be like under pressure, Burnely are under no expectation whatsover just unsure as to whether he'd turn into someone like Holloway once things start to get to him.

fwiw i'd still have him 100% over any of the other english options bar Mclaren  & Howe

Edit: not that i'd want Mclaren

Guest antz1uk

which is why i said expectation, he'll be under pressure from himself as he's that type of bloke, but he's not under any expectation to do well, if they survive by the skin of their teeth they'll be ecstatic wth him. I like how he's just gone about trying to win every game and none of this bullshit worrying about the game after the next one. he's not used any excuses or moaned about lack of squad depth.

All he'd have to do is keep us up :lol: The fans that still go to our games can't even be bothered to react to derby humiliations and 0-6 defeats at home etc. There is no pressure at this club any more :lol:

Working in GAME on a Saturday afternoon in Eldon Square would be more stressful.

Scudamore can absolutely fuck off with choosing that colour for the ball!

Ffs, I could probably just accepted it if it was going to be used in the winter and replacing the yellow ones but imagine that ball being used to kick off the season on a hot summer August afternoon! Hated the pink balls used for the FA Cup too mind..

Next season's ball apparently.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yFTFIbaZ6BI/VQK2BfUUaqI/AAAAAAAAfn8/W2N5s2dF8jo/s650/Nike-15-16-Premier-League-Ball.jpg

Odd color. Bring back the hard as rock Mitre I say.

Mitre football's in the winter were rediculous :lol: